If You Could Invite 5 Actors To Your Party, Who Would They Be?

Tools    

My party guests:

Jack Benny (with violin)
Dom DeLuise
Anita Ekberg
Buster Keaton
Eric Morecambe

And we'd all be drinking Grand Marnier.

Make a better place
Nice subject

How about that

Vince Vaughn (every party needs the wit and the clever remarks of a man like Vince)

Sacha Baron Cohen (every fan knows this guy is not just a comedian, he's the full package)

Sylvester Stallone (to talk to him about Rocky, Rambo and fitness for hours and hours)

Matthew McConaughy (a party is not a party without a good story teller, and Matthew is the best)

Sandra Bullock (For her charm, charisma and energy that she brings)

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Nice subject

How about that

Vince Vaughn (every party needs the wit and the clever remarks of a man like Vince)

Sacha Baron Cohen (every fan knows this guy is not just a comedian, he's the full package)

Sylvester Stallone (to talk to him about Rocky, Rambo and fitness for hours and hours)

Matthew McConaughy (a party is not a party without a good story teller, and Matthew is the best)

Sandra Bullock (For her charm, charisma and energy that she brings)

I wonder what you all would talk about.. Have those actors ever been related (movie, or in real life?)

Make a better place
I wonder what you all would talk about.. Have those actors ever been related (movie, or in real life?)

Haven't really thought about it but I'm sure finding a conversation topic would be the easiest task in the world.

It's a good question about if any of them is related to the other.
All I can think of now is Sly and Sandra did a movie together also Matthew and Sandra and that's about it I guess

Bullock and McConaughey starred together in A Time to Kill.
Bullock and Stallone starred together in Demolition Man.

No idea if the others on his list know each other or not though.

Just out of curiosity, are you guys considering how good of a match all will be together? Or are you just picking individuals you would like over?
With that in mind, I'd invite:
Tom Hanks
Bill Paxton
Kevin Bacon
Gary Sinise
&
Ron Howard

(To have an Apollo 13 party! ... and then we could ask Kevin Bacon to dance!)

Think I will go with the living & I don’t want other women there.

Robert DeNiro
Al Pacino
Brad Pitt
Shia LeBeouf
Robert Pattinson (better add a Brit to the mix besides me)

I think there would be loads of testosterone in the room which would make for a great discussion. Probably a lot of posturing among them.

My party guests:

Jack Benny (with violin)
Dom DeLuise
Anita Ekberg
Buster Keaton
Eric Morecambe

And we'd all be drinking Grand Marnier.
Eric Morecambe? You must be a Brit.

Eric Morecambe? You must be a Brit.
Close... Australian.