An introduction at last... :D

Tools    

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
Hello,

Well, I have been posting on this forum for a while now, but I didn't see this section, so.. at last, an introduction.

My name is Ivar, I live in Belgium, I was born and raised here. My nationality is dutch, because both my parents are dutch. I have a little brother (1995) and 2 older sisters (1990 and 1988), I like watching movies and series (deh..). After this summervacation I am going to my last year of high school. I am 1.82m tall, I weigh 79Kg, I have an IQ of 134, I have blond hair, blue eyes and I'm white . If you want to know anything else, ask me

Greets
Spikez

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
11th Favorite movie of all time? .

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Welcome, Ivar! Keep the posts coming!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Hi there and welcome to MoFo...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

You want to post like me?
Welcome mate. Do you have spikey hair? Or maybe a spikey personality, whatever that means? Are you a big fan of the Buffy series (wasn't that dude named Spike?)... Basically, why Spikez as your username?

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
Welcome mate. Do you have spikey hair? Or maybe a spikey personality, whatever that means? Are you a big fan of the Buffy series (wasn't that dude named Spike?)... Basically, why Spikez as your username?
1. Spike was already taken
2. Well, I am trying to introduce a nickname in real life, and I heared Spike as a nickname in a King of the hill episode, so I thought, that sounds nice, Spike it is

I have never seen buffy, as for my hair, no, not spiky at all, usually it's kind of long, but I had to cut it for my summerjob in the butcher

Ill attach a pic of myself

Pic 1. Me In The Morning
Pic 2. Me Before my Oral Exam
11th Favorite movie of all time? .
I have to say... Wanted, love bullets bending :P

Any other questions?

Greets
Spikez
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo0057.jpg
Views:	120