What was the first movie you saw at the theatres

Tools    

For me it was Jurassic Park. I also had my first taste of movie theatre popcorn. The music they played before the movie started sounded pretty cool.

THere are at least two existing threads on this exact subject, HERE and HERE.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I think it was Mutiny on the Bounty. in 1962.
They passed out free photo books of the film in the lobby.
I think it was at the Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood.

One thing is becoming painfully clear... Yoda's great existing thread search function, that you don't even have to use, it does it all by itself. Is being completely ignored.

Thing works good too. You get a list of all sorts of things that pop up when you go to start a new thread.

I think it was HIgh Society - Musicals are a bit of a weak spot for me but this is my favorite. Love Grace Kelly and Bing Crosby and the music is really funny. A few years back it was on tour in 5 different Uk cities and i went to all of them. Obsessed perhaps . . .

The Wiz, then soon after I saw Jaws at a drive in theater where it was 3-movies in one evening and that was the final movie.

BLIND DATE with Kim Basinger and Bruce Willis

wow I am feeling old right about now or is that embarressed???

reservoir dogs circa 1881
sadly i had to wait til i was twelve years old before i first went to the cinema it was a small family owned 1 screen cinema an architectual feast upon the eyes i went to watch the great batman returns [i hadnt even seen batman]i still get the same awe struck feeling when i sit at the cinema watching the film unfold on the gigantic screen everytime.sadly a couple of months later the cinema closed down and to this day remains there unloved ruined by time and multiplexes

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
ok i am trying to think really hard on this one and all i can come up with is bambi when i was just 3. i remember telling my mother ''its thummmmppperrr''. the next movie i can remember is annie, grease, but the greatest movie had to be when my dad loaded us up in his classic convertible and took us to see '' clash of the titans''. all i know is when a certain character came out, i fell from my perch of the front seat and hid in the back until my daddy told me he was fake and it was just makeup. i think i have loved movies since birth...

Jurassic Park Even Though I Was A Baby And Can't Remember How It Felt. But Jurassic Park Was Also The First Movie I Ever Saw.

Mr Magoo, lol that was 11 years ago

I was in diapers, so I can't recall. However, the first movie I paid to see all by myself was "Ben" which I caught the bus downtown to watch when I was 10 years old.

Welcome to the human race...
According to my parents, they took me to see Crazy People at the cinemas. Doesn't really count, though. In that case I'll go with Aladdin.

I got introduced to the medium of cinema early. Saturday morning pictures in the late fifties and early sixties cost 6d (2.5p, under 4 cents) and had a feature film (sometimes old,sometimes recent, but always exciting), a short (3 Stooges, etc), a cartoon and an episode of an old serial. There were 2 such cinemas within 20 minutes walk of me in SE London and both were packed with kids.