MoFo Photo Album?

Tools    

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
This is almost how I pictured you.

Really?? Is that a good thing or a bad thing? lol

I see that you deleted one of your photos, so I'll do the same, assuming that you'd prefer to use the one with the blue shirt.

My nose runs in our family.

Sorry!

Thanks Juno and voneil7. We're all just a sexy bunch of MoFos.

To Voneil7: This is how I get pictures to the forums. I get them downloaded from mine or the photographers digital camera and them store them in a photobucket account. After they are stored in the photobucket account you can copy and paste the pictures to the post.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
To Juno: The picture Yoda posted was actually of me, he helped me out. Which I guess makes my other question irrelevant if you thought that was Yoda.

To Juno: The picture Yoda posted was actually of me, he helped me out. Which I guess makes my other question irrelevant if you thought that was Yoda.
Yes, then I guess you were invisioned by me to look like Yoda.

haha Yep, Yoda posted some pictures recently. He's dark headed, with a mustache and beard.
I think I remember that. He was with a friend of his I believe in the shot. haha

A system of cells interlinked
LT didn't want to put that pic up, for some reason. I told her the Star Wars shirt put it over the top, making it a must post on the site, and that people would love it!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Hmm, with shaggy hair?

Or without?

Or what about drunk?

Or how about my funny side?

Or how about the sexy eyes?

Suspect's Reviews

The People's Republic of Clogher
My vote goes for the one which has you with a cup in your hand.

I'm pleasantly surprised at how beautiful MoFo is. If you'd asked, 10 years ago, for a selection of photos of people who'd met via the internet you'd have had something totally different...

This one is the best one.