The best Disney animated movies ever!

Tools    

Aladin, Little Mermaid, and Beauty and the Beast!

Of the classic Disney animation by far my favorite is Alice in Wonerland. Then I like Pinocchio, Sleeping Beauty and about half of the original Fantasia in the second tier. I'm not crazy about any of them in the Beauty & the Beast era onward, though if I had to pick one I'd go with Beauty & the Beast itself.

But frankly most of the PIXAR stuff under the Disney banner is better than any and all of the old classically animated features.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Lets put a smile on that block
Beauty and the Beast is and always will be Disney's masterpiece. Beautiful stuff.

Definitely The Lion King! And of course the classics - Alice in Wonderland and Snow White.

A system of cells interlinked
Don't like Disney, really. There are plenty of great films out there that they have either produced or distributed, though. Who Framed Roger Rabbit would have to be my favorite I guess...

my favorite is Aladdin

Finding Nemo, Monster Inc, Toy Story

The Incredibles i am actually watching that right now.

They had a good run from the late eighties to the mid nineties, but after that dreadful Hunchback of Notre Dame it all went downhill. My absolute favourites are, in order of release, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, and The Lion King. My favourite Pixar film is Finding Nemo.

You know...I like Pixar flicks, but I never really give much of a damn about any of 'em. Besides...Pixar ain't Disney, people.

Disney, as a whole...I hate. I hate the way they exploit kids. I hate the way they own ABC. I hate nearly everything that they do on their stupid channel. I hate the screwed up messages they feed kids in their moronic television shows. But I do like some of their animated films...begrudgingly. My favorites are The Lion King, Mulan, and The Emperor's New Groove. I never really liked the older Disney films like Snow White and Pinocchio. Mainly because I don't care for the music. And I haven't seen a few of their newest ones like Treasure Planet, Brother Bear, and Home On The Range.

Oh dear. I hope I'm not missing anything.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
You know...I like Pixar flicks, but I never really give much of a damn about any of 'em. Besides...Pixar ain't Disney, people.

Disney, as a whole...I hate. I hate the way they exploit kids. I hate the way they own ABC. I hate nearly everything that they do on their stupid channel. I hate the screwed up messages they feed kids in their moronic television shows. But I do like some of their animated films...begrudgingly. My favorites are The Lion King, Mulan, and The Emperor's New Groove. I never really liked the older Disney films like Snow White and Pinocchio. Mainly because I don't care for the music. And I haven't seen a few of their newest ones like Treasure Planet, Brother Bear, and Home On The Range.

Oh dear. I hope I'm not missing anything.

treasure planet was a big disappointment and nothing to write home about

home on the range i didn't waste my time with

i did like brother bear however, and on repeated viewings it gets better, although i still think they should have ended it differently

not only that but i'm partial to phil collins' music..

Originally Posted by susan
treasure planet was a big disappointment and nothing to write home about

home on the range i didn't waste my time with

i did like brother bear however, and on repeated viewings it gets better, although i still think they should have ended it differently

not only that but i'm partial to phil collins' music..
Treasure Planet was very good compared to the bad reviews it got. I didn't expect much but was very pleased with it, especially the animation was amazing and the best I've seen to date.

Lets put a smile on that block
I am disgusted that Beauty and the Beast is not being mentioned more.

And Slay, i don't care for the use of HATE and DISNEY in the same sentence...

Unless the sentence is something along the lines of "Wha? Who could hate disney?!".

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
I am disgusted that Beauty and the Beast is not being mentioned more.
Somehow I have managed to never see this one.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Celtic Warrior
Treasure Planet was very good compared to the bad reviews it got. I didn't expect much but was very pleased with it, especially the animation was amazing and the best I've seen to date.
I agree with you on Treasure Island Celtic. When I took the kids I had read all of the poor reviews and wasn't expecting much, but I ended up ejoying it alot. The group of kids I took also really liked it.

there are way too many animated movies to choose from (and almost all of them are great classics!)I'd have to say my top 5 favourites are...

1)The Lion King
2)Aladdin
3)The Fox and the Hound
4)Peter Pan
5)Lady and the Tramp

Other favourite animated Disney movies: Mulan, Cinderella, Snow White, Beauty and the Beast, Tarzan, the Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, Alice in Wonderland, Bambi, Dumbo
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case ofbeer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.