I dream of movies

Tools    

If you ever have a movie or TV show infiltrate your dreams, post it here

I've paused/resumed godzilla 3 times now.. I WILL finish this movie. During a nap today I had a dream I was looking up at the sky and saw a bunch of planes flying and then they all started exploding and crashing into each other. Then a whole lot of debris and fire shot up from the horizon into the sky. I turned around and got hit by stuff in the back then woke up. Definitely was godzilla that caused this.

Two weeks ago I had a dream that I was making a movie with Key and Peele but we had some sort of creative differences. And then peele had a wife and a baby and they were getting in the way too. We called off the whole shoot

I used to be a really big fan of the show Nash Bridges (with Don Johnson and Cheech Marin).

Many years ago, when the show was still on the air, I had a dream that a gigantic, building sized T-Rex had somehow appeared and was attacking the city of San Francisco and it was up to the cops of Nash Bridges to stop it. I remember the character Nash Bridges (Don Johnson) was on the radio desperately trying to call in backup while his partner Joe (Cheech Marin) was freaking out and trying to hide under the car. Evan (Jaime P Gomez) tried to be a hero and gun it down but ended up getting eaten. His partner Harvey (Jeff Perry) - having nothing really left to live for - then strapped a bunch of explosives to his chest and started screaming at it and waving his arms. Then he blew himself and the dinosaur up when it tried to eat him too, thus saving the city.

I woke up laughing.

I had a Edge of Tomorrow dream last night!
Awesome, it's been my favorite movie of the year by far.

I was the tom cruise character, but things were a little wonky since it was a dream.
Instead of fighting the aliens in a desert I was on a boat going through a town. like venice or something that had flooded. Didn't make it very far, and I was killed by the alpha before I got it's powers

Then I started over anyway.. go figure. Tried telling people about the aliens and I was talking to a double agent. I got transported to some type of alien court room, but luckily it was a kangaroo court and they executed me before investigating the issue. Respawned again.

Actually I remember this all being much less exciting than the movie, and being unpleasantly challenging on the boat.

Last night I had a dream I was doing drugs with Brian (Q)uinn from impractical jokers.
Turned into a nightmare when our whole stash went up in smoke!

I think I had a second dream involving me losing my job at a zoo and then sleeping homeless in tree but a lion climbed up to get me.

I dreamt of Jurassic Park.

A T-Rex ripped my roof off and then ate me, surprisingly I've dreamt about such thing many times.

As well of velociraptors chasing me.

Thing's creepy.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
I had nightmares with The Shining for weeks!

Also, I dreamed some days ago I was a character on Waking Life, which is actually about a dream, so... Inception?

I woke up laughing.
Did you really? I've awakened from sleep many times laughing at something in a dream. Usually at something that makes absolutely NO sense, but it makes sense and is hilarious for some reason in the dream world. I love those experiences. I will have to show it some love in my new love thread.

Great thread idea, BTW.

I have dreams about "Hannibal" hacking people up that I dont like... not the Anthony Hopkins or the Brian Cox "Hannibal" but the one that I enjoy.......

Once, I dreamed I was in Fast and Furious movie, and I was hanging out with Ludacris in our Lamborghini, and them suddenly the Hulk appeared and said he needed my help, I said: You r the freaking Hulk why the hell do you need my help?, And he said: I am your Father. Then I woke up, it was the weirdest movie related dream I ever had, and I dont know why the ´´I am your father´´ cause i havent watch Star wars for years, but ok it was funny

I have dreams about "Hannibal" hacking people up that I dont like... not the Anthony Hopkins or the Brian Cox "Hannibal" but the one that I enjoy.......
Saw a movie with your man in it on sale at a store earlier. Thought of you.

Remember this for next time

It's also covered in feathers.. so.. it's basically a large chicken
Hahaha I read somewhere that they were covered in feathers and that totally distortioned the view of point that Jurassic Park made. Wish my dreams would take it into consideration and stop trying to freak me out.

Saw a movie with your man in it on sale at a store earlier. Thought of you.
which one? I think I have most of the US releases? the most recent is "Age of Uprising: the Legend of Michael Kohlhaas".

The Hunt. I couldn't remember what it was a moment ago, but then I just remembered.

The Hunt. I couldn't remember what it was a moment ago, but then I just remembered.
That was the one before "Age of Uprising".. got it about a year ago..... I hear anything related to "Mannequin" and I think of you...

After seeing The Wizard of Oz for the first time, I had nightmares for weeks about the flying monkeys. I also had nightmares about Hitchcock's The Birds for months after seeing it...I still get uneasy when I see three or more birds settling in the same location. I also had nightmares about the scene in Marathon Man where the guys break into Dustin Hoffman's apartment and try to drown him in his own bathtub.

Idk what's going on with me, but another Impractical Jokers dream last night.

I was at a concert with a bunch of celebrities and I said to Joe that he was my favorite joker, then looked up and realized I was talking to Sal. A wave of horrified embarrassment washed over me.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I've dreamt of Jason Voorhees many times. Usually, he's chasing me through a house and I go up several floors to get away from him through all these weird rooms and end up on a roof. Even though I went up several floors I'm usually only a couple of floors up on the roof and find a way down only to somehow end up in the house again.

Then one time a bunch of us where in this house and he was out in the yard. I knew he was out there, but I was just hoping he's kind of off everyone off before he got to me and I'd be fine. I kind of recall that he only had a certain amount of time to kill for some reason.

Then he rang the doorbell and I was going to answer it because I had to. You know how dreams sometimes don't give you the option of doing anything else but what you absolutely know you shouldn't do. I woke up before I got to the door.

If I fall asleep to a show or movie whatever is happening on screen will be happening in my dreams but in a really warped way. I can't remember any particulars right now.

I did have a dream last night that Oprah yelled at me.

I've dreamt of my life being a TV show, like The Truman Show. There were cameras on buildings and every time I'd turn to look at them they'd hide. Freaky.