What happened to the Rock!?

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Actually, we have all heard of Southland Tales....

This is a site full of film buffs, after all....

Female Jungle Poster
He did seem to spiral downwards, career-wise, after his divorce.

I guess his boat wasn't Rockin', so someone else came a-knockin'? Just not the right someone.

*smacks her own self for that one*

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

If Rock would do a wrestling film then I might give him props...I mean a real one.

heres some new films he is in, upcoming.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faster_(2010_film)#

and also a film called the other guys witch has a good cast.

will farrel
mark wahlberg
samuel l jackson
the rock
micheal keaton
eva mendes
steve coogan
damon wayans

Jumped from his Wrestling career to action movies, and then somehow to family movies =\

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Was I the only one that thought Gridiron Gang was a halfway decent movie? no, not the best but at least watchable and somewhat entertaining

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Watch for the Rock in the Mrs. Doubtfire remake.

hah, that would be something else. After all, it would be a perfect next movie to top off the great movie that is The Tooth Fairy

Semper Fooey
What really happened was after a good start, he wasn't making it as an action star, so he decided to change his image, because the alternative was starring in direct to DVD low budgeters. But unless the latest plays better than it sounds, I think he made a serious carrer decison mistake.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Dwayne Johnson would make an Excellent Black panther. comic book movies are huge right now, and what the heck, if anyone has superhero dimensions its the Rock

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I think The Rock and Vin Diesel have good possibilites but bad management/career choices. No more kiddie movies please guys.

Ah-nuld did his share of kid-friendly fare and loved to play against type (Jingle All the Way, Junior, and to a lesser extent, Kindergarten Cop and Twins). It's a good way to spread out your options. Action stars are pretty disposable in the broad scheme of things, so it's smart to have something like this to fall back on, and it creates the potential for a broader level of fame and recognition than just hammering away in films filled with gunfights.

That said, Johnson has clearly gone pretty far with this idea, but then again, the goofier films seem to have been a bit more successful than some of his forays into action films. That's still the most important thing.