For your viewing enjoyment :

&feature=related

&feature=related

&feature=related

&feature=related

&feature=related

The People's Republic of Clogher
Good lord, man. You're 40? Codgerville!

Happy birthday, buddy. You're one of my favourite people here and someone who's opinion I always trust. Might not always agree with it (y'know, 10% of the time) but I trust it and love how it's expressed.

Remember - You're only 40 in your legs. And bones. And joints. And liver/kidneys. And hair. And prostate.

Not all your head!

Hey buddy! It seems you and I share the same birthday! May I call you "birthday brother"?
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Happy Birthday Sedai!! Hope it's a great one!

Happy Birthday Mikey!!!

Happy Birthday !!!!!! Wow 40 is a big one, but then again I turned 40 in May and everyone tells me " your 40's will be the best years of your life, old enough to know better but young enough to still enjoy doing it" Have an awesome birthday!!!!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
40 wasnt near as traumatic as i thought it might be. Though i'm not particularly looking forward to 50, so far turnen 30 sucked the most.

oh and while im posting this drivel , i might as well post some more boston area music.

&feature=related

A system of cells interlinked
Thanks everyone! I had and awesome birthday!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Arrrrrrrrrrrrgh Matey welcome to the club

I've listened to Jimmy Buffet records since forever, but like lots of other acoustic based story-teller based music, I don't think you can truly "get" it till you hit a certain milestone.

If i was in my 20's and read ^^ I'd call Bullpuckey on that, but i'd be wrong just the same.

HBB, S.
peace.