Favorite actors who only acted once

Tools    

The truth is in here
They only acted in one movie, but what an impact they made...
Who are some of your favorites?

For me...

Monty Montgomery - Cowboy (Mulholland Drive)

Okay, I had to be a little lenient here, since he also appeared in the TV movie version of Mulholland Drive. But Monty had to make the list, or I would have scrapped the entire thread. His unsettlingly calm way of speaking, the mysterious look in his eyes and acting as the strange philosophical messenger makes him one of the most memorable parts of the movie.

Eiko Ando - Okichi (The Barbarian And The Geisha)

In a movie most known for John Wayne playing someone very different from his usual macho roles, Eiko Ando gives a nice, tender performance as Okichi, who at first Townsend Harris uses to more easily bring peace between America and Japan, but who he later also falls in love with. I couldn't believe when I found out she never acted in anything again, and there's only a minimal amount of info about what she's done since (plus no interviews or recent photos). The Barbarian And The Geisha is an underrated and respectful depiction of the division of America and Japan during the 1800's, Ando being one of the reasons why it's so good.

Lisa & Louise Burns - The Grady Twins
Billie Gibson - Old Woman In Bath (The Shining)

How can you forget about two of the scariest things from The Shining? That chant in the hallway is still haunting even after endless parodies, and the reveal of the luscious young woman turning out to be a grotesque-looking hag is the most frightening moment in the whole picture.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Maria Falconetti - well, technically, she acted more than once - in theatre, and then in the first version of Passion of Joan of Arc that burned in a fire. Still, the 1928 version of the film is the only surviving source that showcases her acting.

Miho Uemura - only played in Welcome Home (1996) and gave a tremendous, heart-felt, emphatetic performance
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Action-film wise, my favorite is Brandon Gaines, a martial artist who was cast in the lead role of Jack Cody in 1995's Superfights, a film about a youngster who lives his dream of a WWE-style martial arts competition who learns there is more than what to expect behind the scenes, and not in a good way.

Gaines is an amazing martial artist (3rd degree black belt in Korean-American Tang Soo Do, 2nd degree black belt in Ninjutsu, and mastery of 19 years in Kung Fu Northern Shaolin Long Fist) at the time of his only film. Looked him up recently and he is now the founder of the Da'Ati Foundation.

Here's a tribute video a fan did with his only film:

2 people come to mind...

and

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa