What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

I have been in allot of pain the last todays with my gout,
Ouch gout is painful
Today we have travelled to see our Auntie and Uncle in Newport for a BBQ, Drinks, Curry, Drinks, Drinks Trampoline, Drinks then fall face first into bed
Sounds like you had a nice time

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Yeah Nebbs we are there now and the BBQ is this afternoon and the drinks will start soon hopefully

Just had a look around thier bar and it is awesome

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
It sounds like you may be feeling normal. Put on The Long Good Friday and eat or drink a small amount of one of your faves. (I realize it's the middle of the night there.)

I'm listening to the Dodgers beat the Giants, 4-1.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I must take some pics of the newly renovated Cathedral next door to me - I'm not a religious man but it does look truly stunning and probably even worth the £3 million of the parishioners hard-earned cash that it took to rebuild it.

The flipside is that these parishioners now want to get their money's worth from the Big Fella upstairs and every Mass is packed, meaning there's no parking spaces for a good half mile around the church and, thus, Tatty Towers. OK for me because I can park in my drive but a bit of a bugger for anyone wanting to drop in during prayer time.

The bells in that big prong thing on the Cathedral now seem to peel when they want to - never at any special time. Weird...

I must take some pics of the newly renovated Cathedral next door to me - I'm not a religious man but it does look truly stunning
Love to see the pictures pictures

I'm Not religious but when I went to Israel I was truly moved

The People's Republic of Clogher
There's a quick (pre-renovation) pic I found on the web because I don't wanna annoy the God-fearing folk who are thronging around it this Sunday. Tatty Towers is just out of the picture to its immediate right. The leaves on the trees aren't quite that nice-looking yet.

EDIT - Here's a much better picture of it - Link

Registered Creature
watching The Simpsons!

walking and about to go to UK

Jk

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Hanging out in MoFo land, spring cleaning (argh), and watching Dirty Dancing.

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

Left work early today because I was quite a bit pissed. I had applied for an internal promotion and did not get it. That is cool, if others are more qualified I can accept that, but I was told that the reason behind me not getting the position was because of "a", when "a" is one of the things I have been adamantly and publically fighting for. I am confused and quite a bit angry today. I think they see me as a sore loser now, which I guess I am, but I have proof that they are wrong. Just trying to decide if I should just suck it up or fight it. Lord it sucks having to climb the ladder again when one does not have the tenure to speak up respectfully.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just come in from shopping and thought I would pop on here and see what's happening as I havent been online since saturday we have pretty much finished organising my daughter's first birthday party and on the same day we are having my son and daughter christened so were having a double bash which we are really looking forward too