Whats Your Faviourite Horror Movie?

Tools    

What happened to the 25 (?) post rule?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

What happened to the 25 (?) post rule?
Scrapped it to encourage new members to participate. Implemented a 10 post minimum for posting links instead; seems to have struck a decent balance.

Scrapped it to encourage new members to participate. Implemented a 10 post minimum for posting links instead; seems to have struck a decent balance.
Sounds good, really it does, but why were the regs left out of the loop?.......... just asking?

Suspect, NOES? Can't work out what it is.

For me: The Thing, The Fly, The Evil Dead, Night of the Living Dead, Halloween, The Omen, Alien and The Shining. Least they're the main hits, probs so more come to mind- Switchblade Romance and The Ordeal also.

The Shining is my favourite, however all the Saw films are pretty good too.

Sounds good, really it does, but why were the regs left out of the loop?.......... just asking?
I've discussed it publicly a bit; mainly when I was still thinking about it, and alluded to it here. I could've sworn I mentioned it more obviously, but am having trouble finding any such post at the moment, so I may be mistaken.

Anyway, as always I'm open to suggestions, but we should probably keep any further discussion on the matter in another thread.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1973), A Nightmare On Elm Street (1984), and Hellraiser (1987) are my top faves.

My favorite is "Silent Hill", this movie is great and scary...It has a good plot and twist...It is about the girl who was cursed by the village people and killed...Her soul wants vengence and her anger was terrifying...

Whoa... I know kung-fu!
I like more of the old-school horror flicks. Crap like Saw and (fill in the blank) are cheap slock.

Let's see, I like...

Lots of the old Universal Picture, including
James Whales' Frankenstein and
The Invisible Man (I did like Hollow Man, too);
Lots of the English Hammer films starring Christopher Lee;
Alien
The Ring
Freaks
The original Night of the Living Dead
The new version of Dawn of the Dead

favorite horror goes to Halloween. Other favorites The Shining, Alien, Night of the Living Dead, Rosemary's Baby and The Evil Dead

My all time favorite horror films are still 'The Grudge - Japanese version' and 'Dawn of the Dead'.
'Dawn of the Dead' is a horror movie, right?

Id have to go with
Event Horizon
The Shining
Childs Play (the 1st one..saw it when i was 5 years old, has messed up my dreams ever since)
The Excorcism of Emily Rose
Silent Hill

Whoa... I know kung-fu!
Oh sh*t!!! How could I forget?

The Exorcist is the friggin' scariest movie ever!!!

crazed out movie freak
Oh sh*t!!! How could I forget?

The Exorcist is the friggin' scariest movie ever!!!

Beats any horror ever made.

the effects are not really scary, but the idea of it is