Which of these movies has the best fight scene?

Tools    

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Delete thread, I have to figure this out.

I think this thread vs no other thread has to win.. I mean look at the moves...

but now you have my attention
Jackie chan - Gorgeous
Tony Jaa v 3 - Ong bak
Donnie Yen v 10 - IP Man

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Recently "The Raid" was fairly impressive. Basically SWAT team cop with sick skills vs tower block full of drugdealers.

The long-take hallway fight with Oh Dae-su vs. the goons in Oldboy is one of my favorites of all time. (As is the Vengeance Trilogy as a whole)

Not a fan of The Raid after what they did with Dredd.

Agree with Ip Man... the sequences in those films are awesome.

Loved the last 30 second lightsaber battle in Episode I between Kenobi and Maul, just a shame the rest of the film sucked.

Balboa battering Clubber Lang at the end of Rocky III has got to be my favourite Rocky fight though.

Too bad about Ip Man's sequel, was pretty weak sauce. Donnie Yuen is still amazing though.

We've gone on holiday by mistake

Loved the last 30 second lightsaber battle in Episode I between Kenobi and Maul, just a shame the rest of the film sucked.

Balboa battering Clubber Lang at the end of Rocky III has got to be my favourite Rocky fight though.
The Raid was before Dredd wasn't it?

A system of cells interlinked
Anything involving The Stunt People - here is a sampling of their clearly superior martial arts skills....

Ridiculously terrible acting, and some funny comedy is also involved. Love these guys.

These are a couple of my favourites of recent years:

Sure, they might not be the flashiest fight scenes of all time, but there was something powerful and symbolic about both of them. Loved it.

The Raid was before Dredd wasn't it?
The script for Dredd was going around way before The Raid apparently.

The Raid was released first... but Dredd was written years beforehand. Dredd's script was leaked online in 2008.

Dredd was also filmed first as well, they'd completed filming before The Raid even went into production, but Dredd stayed in the editing room for over a year. During that year, The Raid was filmed in a rush and released quickly to get in the cinemas first.