American paranormal/supernautral/suppense film

Tools    

From what I can remember, the film came out prior to 2005 for definite.
Yeah, it's called "You Got Served".

#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

I love it when other countries give America **** for our history like their countries have done nothing wrong themselves. Everyone has done bad **** in the past. Part of the human condition.

And films not movies? Now he was just being pretentious.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Now we'll never know what the American paranormal/supernautral/suppense film was!

Nothing better than a haughty, condescending troll who also can't spell. LOL.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Ah, but we did. Tough toffee. Go cry into your powdered wig, Ringo.

Here, maybe you can help me figure out a film title?

It's a film, and the guy wore a shirt. People were in it.

Aw, you don't know??? Knob!

Ha ha ha! I nearly wet myself!

I just got home from work and thought I'd check out the site, when I saw this thread had gone to page 2. Knew something was up.

Well, I wonder if anyone else needs some help identifying a movie. Sorry, film.

As much as I hate to say it, he's right. I live in London and I rarely ever hear people call them movies. So in effect he wasn't being pretentious. Though he seemed far too aggressive.

You can see from the graphs on this page that "film" is more British and "movie" is more American.

ht(tp://english.stackexchange.com/questions/37172/difference-between-movie-film-and-motion-picture

No, I've been reading different threads for a while so I thought I may as well join up. That idiot didn't have any evidence so there it is. I just hate seeing people which are telling the truth get picked on for what they're saying.

But if I'm not welcome...

A system of cells interlinked
You are of course welcome

This particular dead horse has been kicked enough though, methinks.

Saying that a word is more common is not the same thing as suggesting that an alternative word is incorrect, which is what our unintentionally hilarious friend was trying to pretend.

Also, you're him, anyway, which I knew the moment I read your post.

I love that the dude who called other people "pathetic" just created a second account so he could rush to his own defense.

I also love that that defense a) didn't defend what was initially said and b) was just one person's off-the-cuff opinion, saying that the terms are "probably" more common in one place than another.

Nope. Check out that highly authoritative link where some random dude on another website says that one is "probably" used more than another there. That's irrefutable proof.

Ok... Nolan makes Films... everyone else makes Digitals.

Film will be harder to use soon anyway. A lot of companies no longer produce the reels of celluloid or even the cameras any more.
Celluloid itself, and places that develop film, whether it's from a video camera or from a regular picture camera, will all become obsolete.

Who would want to take a photo anymore that takes all day to get developed, or in some cases a couple weeks... then when you get them back, there's always something wrong, blurred, overexposed etc...

... when you can snap a pic or record a movie and see immediately on the screen on the actual camera if it looks ok... and then just ping it on the computer and hey presto, done in a matter of seconds... and to your own standard as well.

Films? Nah... Digitals... Welcome to DigFo? DigiFo? DiFo?... yep, DiFo works.