honeykid's DVD Collection

Tools    

Nothing wrong with that!
Absolutely not. She's naked for crying out loud.

Where's this flurry of buying come from all of a sudden? Usually you'd go months between updates
Most of the first ones were given to me, Who Can Kill A Child? and The Killing Room were also purchases, while the others came about because I bought a couple of dvd's for my g/f. This meant I was buying dvd's online and that almost always leads to bankruptcy.

I forgot to mention that I also bought this.

A Royal Affair

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
She's naked for crying out loud.
Oh really? I might have to pick up a copy myself.

And just out of interest if your girlfriend asks why you bought this film is that the reason you'll give to her?

And just out of interest if your girlfriend asks why you bought this film is that the reason you'll give to her?
Of course. My g/f is a very understanding lady. Let's face it, she has to be. That said, we'd been friends for years before we started seeing each other, so she knew what she was getting into.

Of course. My g/f is a very understanding lady. Let's face it, she has to be. That said, we'd been friends for years before we started seeing each other, so she knew what she was getting into.
You have a girlfriend? I didn't know that.

Well, wait a minute -- of course I did!

That scene is so funny. I really didn't think it would be when I first heard about it but when I saw it, yep. I ws laughing. The whole film is just wonderfully silly.

When I watch All Cheerleaders Die, I'll let you know, Swan. Nausicaa's seen it.

Nausicaa flagged this up for me as it has two Neighbours alumni in it. I was so excited.
Enjoy! Hope you enjoy it! Housebound - think I told you about this film, has Naomi Canning from Neighbours in it, she's fabulous in Housebound.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Snowman rape and cheerleaders dying - some lovely festive viewing there HK.

Enjoy! Hope you enjoy it! Housebound - think I told you about this film, has Naomi Canning from Neighbours in it, she's fabulous in Housebound.
Yes, you did. That's still a tenner, though, so that'll have to wait for now.
Snowman rape and cheerleaders dying - some lovely festive viewing there HK.
Deck the halls and all that.

I'm not, no. Hopefully I will be by the time April rolls around.

Rollerball

QI Series 1

The Tracy & Hepburn Collection

Dazed & Confused

Ghost World