Pets

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher

Bye bye Brenda.

Bye bye Kylie.

You were my favourites...

Don't let the neat coat fool you - I had to separate those two from the rest because they were getting too bossy.... And that in itself was a job and a half.

Maybe I should have lowered my sights and bought a few rare chickens but then I'd have to deal with foxes and buy a shotgun.

Nah, I'd rather be a gentleman farmer than a working one right now.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I got a baby teddy bear hamster from my girl for Valentine's Day. The hamster loves running on the wheel late at night when I'm trying to sleep. LOL.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Tacitus, aren't those sheep on their way to be killed? Thanks for showing us pictures of two soon-to-be-dead sheep.

Tacitus, aren't those sheep on their way to be killed? Thanks for showing us pictures of two soon-to-be-dead sheep.
They've got many years and lambs ahead of them.

So they're not going to be killed?

Sorry. The Clarice Starling in me is coming out. I want my silence.

So they're not going to be killed?

Sorry. The Clarice Starling in me is coming out. I want my silence.
Nope, they're breeding stock. I'd say they have 6 or 7 years as lambing ewes left.

I might keep those two for a while longer, not decided yet, but the majority are off to market tomorrow.

Nice pictures guys so glad no one is going to eat those sheep Tatty

My cat Fezzik, who normally really loves to run around, seems to have hurt himself a bit--either one of his legs or his back. Doesn't seem to be in pain, and he's still eating. But it's adorable/sad to watch him sort of scoot around, or try to pull himself up onto chairs.

Hopefully he'll heal up if we can keep his exertion to a minimum.

Here's a few pictures of the guy. It's hysterical how much like a cartoon character he looks in these.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1251.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	243.6 KB
ID:	13424   Click image for larger version

Name:	fezz.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	292.4 KB
ID:	13426  

My cat Fezzik, who normally really loves to run around, seems to have hurt himself a bit--either one of his legs or his back. Doesn't seem to be in pain, and he's still eating. But it's adorable/sad to watch him sort of scoot around, or try to pull himself up onto chairs.

Hopefully he'll heal up if we can keep his exertion to a minimum.

Here's a few pictures of the guy. It's hysterical how much like a cartoon character he looks in these.
Poor fluffy Fezzik - hope he gets better soon!