The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

(none of us have posted videos, have we?)
You've got that right. I'm not very photogenic, and I'm even worse at being telegenic. I'm 38 years old, and so far, as an adult, I have 2 pictures of me that I truly love. Oddly enough, I am 21 in one, and 31 in the other. Maybe by the time I am 41, I'll have another. I best get working on it, though.

A system of cells interlinked
I was nice about the way I said Oh my...

I've actually thought about doing this in my own review thread. I purchased a webcam not long ago... now I see what the reactions are like.
The reactions have more to do with the fact that people finally see who meatwad really is.......a kid. It would have been a lot more hilarious if there was a 35-year old in that video...

Hopefully, from now on certain people won't get so upset when he writes something ....childish...

Oh and big up for the videothingamajiggy...I'm far too retarded (and self conscious) to do anything like that...

Now post the vid so I can mock you.

I think we all knew he was a kid now we see him for us woman (or at least me) he brings out my Mothering and protection instincts, he does like movies, just has a lot to learn, if he stays here he will

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.

proof that i watch more movies than you do
The most interesting thing about this entire "review"/video presentation (and I do think you have some talent using video software), is that you have Back to the Future's Crispin Glover (Marty McFly's Daddy-O) getting run over twice, the second time after you say "I will kill you." Did you know that you did that? Come on now; be honest.

Some pics I took at the Universal back lot that I thought you MoFos might like:

Jurassic Park Vehicle & some bones:

Gate from Back to the Future:

Beware!

The Bates Motel, 47 years later:

Notice the teapot shape over the motel in this shot? That's the outskirts of Whoville from The Grinch who Stole Christmas

I need a room please!

This is a fantastic thread,it's so warm.
John' picture with Big Abe,hippinhippie's picture in pregnancy and Gummo's pics of the amazing ice sculptures ,are wonderful,Ginny Weasley and WooblesWobble,you are gorgeous,and the house,bike rides,costumes in Halloween,are so nice.and the guy who plays Jack Sparrow!You really take after him!
Since I had never posted a personal picture before,I guess this is the right time and right place to do it.
here I am with one of my best friends two years ago(I am on the right)
here i am in York Castle Museum

The People's Republic of Clogher
Whitby? A dear friend of mine lives there and that's reminded me to give them a ring.

Thanks!

EDIT - Meatwadwotsit: You have balls the size of goldfish bowls. I salute you!

Wow, awesome pictures Jacquie.
Thanks.

Whitby? A dear friend of mine lives there and that's reminded me to give them a ring.

Thanks!
I really enjoyed my stay in Whitby,and had the "Dracula experience" ,it was so scary,but come to think of it,that was quite interesting!It's really a beautiful place. If that reminded you to give them a ring,this might encourage you to give them a visit.lol.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've never been but it's supposed to be one of the most beautiful towns in England. I'm sure my friend would love me to visit but possibly her husband won't be so keen...

Thanks.

I really enjoyed my stay in Whitby,and had the "Dracula experience" ,it was so scary,but come to think of it,that was quite interesting!It's really a beautiful place. If that reminded you to give them a ring,this might encourage you to give them a visit.lol.
Great pictures Jacquie, you are very cute

I love Whitby my Mother and Brother were born there, I still have relatives there

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
Oh. My. God.

Does this mean you can leave us now and just pollute YouTube instead? And I have to admit, pretty much exactly as I pictured.
Well he does know what plot means, which is more than I can say for a lot of the students I teach in Stixville, Iowa.

And he has basic editing skills.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

Lets put a smile on that block
I love this thread. It personalises the fellow MOFO.

So, Meatwadsprite, have we a new Django from the sounds of things? He seems far too small and likeable for such labels.

And Mr Toose, Awesome photos of the Universal backlot, I would LOVE to stay in Bates Motel...however if they are sold out the giant teapot in Whoville will certainly suffice.

Hmmm, considering i have been away since the beginning of the year, and it is now approaching the end, I thought the best way to just cover what i've been up to is via a shamelessly self deprocating/praising selection of photograms. So it basically what happened was *Takes deep breath*...

AND cut a long story short we decided to divorce. PHEW.

A system of cells interlinked
Awesome pics! No, Meatwad is no Django. We did actually have a Django-type MoFo come through, and since get banned. Scope out some TSellisJr posts, if you need a good chuckle...

Blilb, I have to say it looks like you are living a dream........Those pics did not happen all in the same week did they?

You ready? You look ready.
Don't worry, I wasn't driving.

"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza