Mofo: Review Countdown

Tools    

Well i know how much you all love a Mofo Countdown List so i decided to create another one. Yes Another One.

This is the Mofo Review Countdown.

What's you favourite review thread.

How To Play

Rules are simple. Message me with 10 of your favourite review threads right here of this site. Number them 1-10, 1 being your favourite. 1 of the list will receive 10 points, number 10 will receive 1 point..... you get the point.

Deadline date is SUNDAY 28TH FEBUARY

So Get Your Lists in now. Its only a little fun.

You Can Not Vote Your Own Thread.

List's Received
CiCi
Fabulous
Someone has been GREATLY INSPIRED by me.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Someone has been GREATLY INSPIRED by me.

Don't want to burst your bubble but it was sort of a piss take of your review thread.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

I will definitely send in a list, but I'll take the whole month to do it. I read a lot of reviews here. Having a ton of different people writing is a fun scope, and reviews are what attracted me to this forum in the first place. I'll be disappointed if I make this list, so many deserving people.

So just for clarification, if one MoFo has multiple threads of reviews, do I have to choose one?

For example, Iro has his Movie Diary thread and his One Movie A Day thread. Hypothetically, could I vote for both?

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
So just for clarification, if one MoFo has multiple threads of reviews, do I have to choose one?

For example, Iro has his Movie Diary thread and his One Movie A Day thread. Hypothetically, could I vote for both?
If you want to vote for both threads thats fine.

Though I'm hoping Rodent's Reviews gets some love... I also hope people haven't skipped my X-Files thread

I think I'm pretty set on which threads I'm voting for, but I'm going to wait until closer to the deadline on the off chance that some of the dormant review threads get revived in the meantime.

There are a few that I really like, but I'd rather not give my votes to reviewers who haven't reviewed anything in months.

I think I'm pretty set on which threads I'm voting for, but I'm going to wait until closer to the deadline on the off chance that some of the dormant review threads get revived in the meantime.
Mine isn't dormant, I've just been away, please vote for me.

Don't forget me. I'm starting to churn out some more for this thing.