How Many Disney Films Have You Seen???

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Here Is The List.

Currently going through them right now...

175. Weak.

Suspect's Reviews

There was a time when I loved Disney animation and I still have a soft spot for many of those films. I also like many of the sports movies: Titans, Miracle, Invincible are all really good.

What struck me the most going through this list though was all the live action movies that I loved as a pre-teen that I had forgot about: Apple Dumpling Gang, Swiss Family Robinson, Mary Poppins, Bedknobs And Broomsticks just to name a few.

A lot, to put it simply. Mostly the cartoons, though. Haven't watched many of the new ones on that list.

Disney animated films in the 90's played a big part pf my childhood, from a cinematic perspective.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

God, I've seen 60 of them, with another 4 or 5 that I've either seen some/most of or aren't sure about. No wonder I hate Disney so much.

Did they mop this floor with Dr. Pepper?!

Incidentally, exactly enough for one gold star.

I thought that list would never end.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Probably less than non-narrative arthouse flicks from Africa.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
66 total. Of those the only ones I've seen recently are The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Hercules.

135 films on that list. Some brought back memories - use to love Pete's Dragon when I was little.

Of all those I own 23 of the films on Blu-ray, DVD or VHS.

104, I'm surprised how many non-animated features on there that were made by Disney.

Since people are actually taking the time to count them out...

75. Not too shabby, if I say so myself. Some of you guys are absolute freaks! You must have watched all the crappy sequels and spin offs of the classic animated movies to get numbers that high!