NBA

Tools    

You'll just have to register and fill in the bracket. If enough people decides to join, I'll make the MOFO group and we'll have a little tournament for fun.
Ye, i already have a brackatology profile or whatever it is called. I'll join the league

Add me please coz i'm gonna stop posting here soon.

Ye, i already have a brackatology profile or whatever it is called. I'll join the league

Add me please coz i'm gonna stop posting here soon.
Sure!

I think I'll have to wait ,until the RS is over to create the league though, as brackets appear to be closed right now.

I can be the go-between if need be. I'd like to join too. It's going to break my heart to pick the Rockets over the Thunder in round 1.
Oh, a fellow Thunder fan... Quite a devastating summer it was, huh ?

As for their playoff trip, I'd be genuinely suprised if they could steal 2 games against the Rockets.

You been watching the Celtics this year? Isiah Thomas is great.
Yah, i can't take them seriously tho coz i can't see anyone other than the Cavs winning the East.

I watched Devin Bookers 70 point game live with my brother in law who only wants to bet on stuff, he watched it with me and he said "***** does this always happen coz this is amazing". I'm a Celtics fan as you know so we coincedentally watched a game that turned out that way, i had to tell him that no this never happens ever, you are just here at the exact perfect time.

Let the night air cool you off
Yeah, and to lose to the Warriors like that. Ugh.

It took me awhile before I could even watch many games in a row this year. But I regret that now, because Russ is just so much fun to watch.

Also I have been really impressed with Andre Roberson. His offense is atrocious, but that's not why he is on the floor. I don't know if you watched that Bucks game the other night, but Roberson dominated on defense. He was making legitimate highlight reel type plays on defense. When he blocked Giannis' at the rim, I had to do a double-take.

Let the night air cool you off
Yah, i can't take them seriously tho coz i can't see anyone other than the Cavs winning the East.
Yeah, the NBA is fun this year, but it's only fun at the 2-8 seed level. It's almost a foregone conclusion what the Finals will be. I just try not to think about that and enjoy the "undercard" fights.

I watched Devin Bookers 70 point game live with my brother in law who only wants to bet on stuff, he watched it with me and he said "***** does this always happen coz this is amazing". I'm a Celtics fan as you know so we coincedentally watched a game that turned out that way, i had to tell him that no this never happens ever, you are just here at the exact perfect time.
That Devin Booker 70 pointer has to be the craziest scoring explosion since Terrence Ross went for 50. Perhaps crazier, but Ross was averaging less than ten points a game at the time when he went off (I think it was less than ten, because that game bumped him all the way up to averaging 11 or something like that.)

Speaking of crazy, did you guys see Lance Stephenson's return to the Pacers? I love that guy when he's on that team. Pissing everybody off with the "tasteless" lay-up at the end. Good sh*t.

It took me awhile before I could even watch many games in a row this year. But I regret that now, because Russ is just so much fun to watch.

Also I have been really impressed with Andre Roberson. His offense is atrocious, but that's not why he is on the floor. I don't know if you watched that Bucks game the other night, but Roberson dominated on defense. He was making legitimate highlight reel type plays on defense. When he blocked Giannis' at the rim, I had to do a double-take.
Ugh. The league is so depressing, Durant is amazing there's not been a scorer since Jordan. Okay, except Durainvincible not went and injured hisself and the invincible stupidity yah

I've only watched a handful of games this year, but I'm well aware of Roberson's talent on defense. The thing is he's still a horrific shooter. I've always hoped, he could become 2012 Thabo or Bruce Bowen type of player in terms of being prolific 3&d wing. But his 3p% appears to be on the decline again this season, which will likely result in Thunder having to play 4 on 5 offense in the playoffs, after opposing defenders start to sag off of him and dare him to shoot,

Speaking of crazy, did you guys see Lance Stephenson's return to the Pacers? I love that guy when he's on that team. Pissing everybody off with the "tasteless" lay-up at the end. Good sh*t.
http://imgur.com/a/63lEa

I've only watched a handful of games this year, but I'm well aware of Roberson's talent on defense. The thing is he's still a horrific shooter. I've always hoped, he could become 2012 Thabo or Bruce Bowen type of player in terms of being prolific 3&d wing. But his 3p% appears to be on the decline again this season, which will likely result in Thunder having to play 4 on 5 offense in the playoffs, after opposing defenders start to sag off of him and dare him to shoot,
Oscar was famously awful on defence. Westbrook>Oscar on defence at least

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I think Boston should trade the pick.. A lottery pick is usually good for a team that is rebuilding. The Celtics can easily trade that pick for someone already established, and there have been a few guys on the radar of Danny Ainge.

I think Boston should trade the pick.. A lottery pick is usually good for a team that is rebuilding. The Celtics can easily trade that pick for someone already established, and there have been a few guys on the radar of Danny Ainge.
The #1 target appears to be Paul George.