Horror Movies

Tools    

^ Yep, it's nothing special.

Also "Hide and Seek" is worth a check out if you're interested in seeing Robert De Niro taking on a sadistic role. The twist is great too, abit confusing but it's worth a watch!
You should really
WARNING: "Hide and Seek" spoilers below
spoiler the sadistic bit because it's part of the twist...

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
When I first saw the trailer I guessed the ending. If you want to see a better 'sadistic' performance watch Cape Fear.

Suspect's Reviews

My local art house is doing a classic horror movie almost every night in October! Can't wait to see The Shining on the big screen

What is the scariest,grossest,bloodiest newer horror flick out today? Love horror...need some new ideas
August Underground Mordum...that is bloodiest and grossest movie ever...btw,yesterday i went to see Final Destination in 3D...it was good movie,but not in same league as Martyrs,Inside,Mordum and others,when we talk about disturbing and bloody movies...

I really love horror film, but one horror film that I am really scared was "The Grudge" the Japanese version, I was the only one watching that movie in my room and I can't even finish the whole movie.

that's what she said...
I really love horror film, but one horror film that I am really scared was "The Grudge" the Japanese version, I was the only one watching that movie in my room and I can't even finish the whole movie.
I havn't seen the Japanese version. I saw the American version and I wish I found it as terrifying as my friends but to me it just didn't scare me that much but I like the concept of the movie. Do you recommend me seeing the Jap one? Cause if it's that scary that you can't even finnish it, it sounds like MY kind of movie

I didn't think it was that good, but I liked it more than the US version. However, I have to admit that my friends and I talked through most of the US version. But we did so because we found it quite boring.

I'd recommend the original verision of The Ring. Ringu, as it's known Stateside.

God, yes, Ring is scarier. I thought Ju-On (The Grudge) was fairly dull, whereas I was completely consumed by Ring (Ringu). Great film, IMO. Ring 2 wasn't anywhere near as good, but was definately more odd. Ring 0 I have somewhere, but I've still not watched it even though I've had it for about 10 years.

A system of cells interlinked
I didn't think it was that good, but I liked it more than the US version. However, I have to admit that my friends and I talked through most of the US version. But we did so because we found it quite boring.

I'd recommend the original verision of The Ring. Ringu, as it's known Stateside.

I wouldn't, because Ringu is definitely inferior to The Ring, as far as I am concerned. I don't care if Ringu is the original - it's pants. The ring is fantastically done. Certainly not boring... Ringu was boring. Come on man, the actors in Ringu were TERRIBLE. How can anyone watch that and think it's a good film? No thanks, I will watch the absolutely STELLAR Naomi Watts instead.

I wouldn't, because Ringu is definitely inferior to The Ring, as far as I am concerned. I don't care if Ringu is the original - it's pants. The ring is fantastically done. Certainly not boring... Ringu was boring. Come on man, the actors in Ringu were TERRIBLE. How can anyone watch that and think it's a good film? No thanks, I will watch the absolutely STELLAR Naomi Watts instead.
I'd agree that The Ring is an objectively better film but I remember the original's lack of polish made it more creepy and the final scene is far more effective in the original. I have no idea why they made it look like a projection in the remake with it flickering and stuff