Your Own Personal Hell

Tools    

I'd be having never ending conversation with loud, touchy-feely, hypersensitive people who aren't self aware & have absolutely no grasp on the concept of personal space, haha. Or...constantly getting redirected to an Internet error page.

Satan wouldn't have to look hard to find inspiration on how to torture me. I imagine it would probably involve this forum. Maybe neverending Sex and the City commentaries with Honeykid, where all he does is tell me that he won another MoFie that should have been mine. Neverending movie countdowns that totally disappoint me. Rodent bugs me with Young Guns jokes. Tacitus and Loner ban me for 1,000 years and all I can do is sit and wait just to get back on and continue the Sex and the City commentaries....

The button to make new threads doesn't work....

Every day, Jake Gyllenhaal dies tragically in a different way and everyone here swears it was the Honeykid Curse (Honeykid took my curse away from me.)

Since Yoda went to Heaven, he isn't here and it's Miss Vicky who runs the site.

The forum is difficult to read because of all the trollish, incomprehensible Swan posts, since Swan has completely lost himself to schizophrenia and is letting it all hang out in front of us.

All of the movie sequels we know of no longer exist. Nobody has even heard of the concept of a sequel. They have all vanished. Erased from history.

There are also no men in movies. Everything stars women, even Young Guns.

I am awakened every morning by gong sounds. My dreams at night are nothing but someone beating a gong over and over for 8 hours. I am constantly trying to analyze these dreams, but I get nowhere.

Watching Titanic and Spring Breakers back to back

Living in a world where I'm constantly irritated by trival things which don't really matter..... Oh, wait a minute..... I mean living in a world where terrible things happen but no one cares enough to stop or prevent them........ No, ummmm...... Oh my God. It's real, isn't it? This is actually happening...

Good stuff here.

I got a notification new post comments or something like that, in relation to this thread.
I went to my profile but it's not listed there.. the first sentence of that notification isn't in this thread either. IDK where it lives.

Lots of possibilities. Here are a few

-Perpetually trapped in a room full of toddlers.
-Having to eternally listen to my dad babble on and on about any given political topic
-Stranded on an island with Sexy Celebrity
-Trapped in a room where this song plays in a loop for all eternity:

I got a notification new post comments or something like that, in relation to this thread.
Post Comments are on your User CP (on the right), which is where the link should take you. They're left on specific post, but only visible to you.

Trapped on a movie forum, which is the only page my browser will access, with thousands of useless threads that are not movie related... created by one user.......

oh wait, isnt that happening now?