The argument relocation thread

Tools    

Just thinking, instead of using other threads y'all could use this to 'voice their opinions'. If something starts kicking of in a thread and moves off topic it can be relocated to here.

Btw, Chicagofrog, i'm sure it wouldn't go a miss if you wanted to explain your thoughts and problems, try and put into context why you seem to be arguing through several threads.

Please, no personal attacks on other members.

Put me in your pocket...
After the Spain thread I was wondering if this whole thing/problem was going to carry-on into other threads. Nice idea Pyro. I use to work with a company that would give time during their weekly meeting to air personal/working relationship greviences. It's worth a try.

nice work Pyro

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
What a terrible idea Pyro, you're just so wrong!!!
What you looking at Eyes? What cat got your tongue?
Aniko, Samsonite, your both wrong cause your ladies, so there!

I have a feeling I might have misinterpreted this thread!
Can't help it, the pills don't always surpress the angry Scotsman just bubbling under the skin, you've seen Groundskeeper Willie, oh yes you have,.....must stop arguing for the sake of it......must take more pills..............

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
What a terrible idea Pyro, you're just so wrong!!!
What you looking at Eyes? What cat got your tongue?
Aniko, Samsonite, your both wrong cause your ladies, so there!

I have a feeling I might have misinterpreted this thread!
Can't help it, the pills don't always surpress the angry Scotsman just bubbling under the skin, you've seen Groundskeeper Willie, oh yes you have,.....must stop arguing for the sake of it......must take more pills..............
I'll fight you.
Put 'em up!

Sir Sean Connery's love-child

I'm a cowardly putty cat!!!
I'm a lover not a fighter! ( just as well, cause my co-ordination is terrible, well so the ladies tell me, I think I can just about remember........)

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu

I'm a cowardly putty cat!!!
I'm a lover not a fighter! ( just as well, cause my co-ordination is terrible, well so the ladies tell me, I think I can just about remember........)

Ok then, but I offered.

I am having a nervous breakdance
**** you!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

A system of cells interlinked
So, should I move pretty much all my comments here?

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
**** you!

Arresting your development
Why do people argue online? I never will understand this... Stop saying you are right; there is no universal truth to be found here…what’s right for you, is not right for everyone. Why? Because the world doesn't move to the beat of just one drum, what might be right for you, may not be right for some. Everybody here’s has a special kind of story, stats' and or online articles...but everybody finds their own way to shine.

Because it takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world.
Yes it does.
It takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world.

hmmmmm.......

Man of La Movies
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
YOU ALL SMELL OF GYPSY CHILDRENS WEE!

Hee hee...
In a thread where there are no limits, I think you actually just went too far...bravo

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart

My Reputation: Holy Crap, I'm Well thought of!!!?? I think we're going a little far here??

The Adventure Starts Here!
Hey, I just thought of something relevant (gasp): Could Yoda make some sort of hot-button clickable link to this exact thread somewhere on a main-ish page or in the reply box so we could click and go here instead of meandering around on other threads complaining about headaches and train impressions and Tylenol...? (I show my web design ignorance yet again.)

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by samq79
In a thread where there are no limits, I think you actually just went too far...bravo
Don't mention it.

No really don't mention it. There are now gypsy children after me throwing the stuff...I can hear them....

So as long as I am arguing about something I cannot go off target in this thread? Praise the Borg of Hue I found my home...

Wait I need an argument...ummmmm...uhhhh.....derrrrrr.......
Green veggies are good.