What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Yes actually . . . It could.
It was a joke Jezz.

I dont get why some people are so touchy recently.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I feel very very sad at all what is happening in Ireland it is a very sad time, my thoughts go out to our Ireland pals and I hope all this madness calms down and there are no more lives lost.

It was a joke Jezz.

I dont get why some people are so touchy recently.
Glad it was a joke.... but 'tis very hard sometimes to determine what is and isn't a joke on line... so, next time you might try one of these or one of these at the end... instead of one of these... ... most people kinda think frowns are serious stuff ...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher

Right now I'm thinking about our Irish friends... and hoping they stay safe...

Two men have been arrested in connection with the police officer's murder last night (nothing so far to do with the soldiers in Antrim) and I've been greatly heartened by the reactions of the DUP and Sinn Fein. Statesmanlike, lacking in bluster and, from my mind, in the case of McGuinness today, heartfelt.

Of course, it was a lot easier for these guys when the country was wholly run by Britain - they could grandstand to their voters all they liked then. Now that they're running the place they need to use a bit more sense.

In other news, I now have tiles!

The Adventure Starts Here!
I'm currently holding in my hands a proof copy of one of my novels -- printed via Amazon's POD publisher, CreateSpace. It's sooooo tempting to go the POD/self-pubbed route when you hold the actual book in your hands....

(sigh)

N3wt I thought you were joking but then I have a weird sense of humour

Emm you are strong even though this is not a great time for you, you are getting through it

Watching "In The Night Garden" with my son before he goes to bed, it's a childrens tv programme which in my oppinion hasnt got enough explosion's or robots in it, I think I will see if Michael Bay will consider doing a few episodes.

There are a number of reasons why I don't think I'll ever be a parent... This is one of them.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Shivering, listening to the End Credits of Puppet Master, etc. Luckily soon I'll have the sound track and wont have to listen to it on my dvd.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

I'll work up your avatars, and the grill threads (Not your's!), later tonight. Wednesday night, that is. I didn't sleep much at all for the past several days (One messed up situation . . . Don't ask!). So anyway, I have been dozing off all day, but I didn't allow myself a nap. Whenever I take a short nap during the day, I can't go back to sleep again until the next day. I didn't want that happening tonight, so I stayed awake. I'm pert near ready to go now.

Beware people! It's almost Friday the 13th . . . again! I already had my bad luck this week, so I should be good to go!

p.s. It's going to rain. That's an affirmative!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
There are a number of reasons why I don't think I'll ever be a parent... This is one of them.
It is great being a parent it is just the childrens tv shows are crazy

Actually the TV is on here at work and I'm watching Sportscenter. It's going to be one of those days where it's hard to work I think.

-Hattori Hanzo

Overslept and missed class -- too bad. Just finished all of the remaining preparation needed for my trip to Regina - very excited.

Hacking up a lung
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.