0.78%
3 votes
2000 - 2009
0%
0 votes
2010 towards
0.52%
2 votes
Reserved for the Poll Monkeys who have a clicking urge.
386 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I'll be 43 in two months.

-War, Famine, Pestilence, Death

I think I'm one of the youngest people here (I'm 15).

I think I'm one of the youngest people here (I'm 15).
I enjoy seeing that kind of stuff. I definitely perceive the benefit of human relations and social interaction and whatnot, so whenever I see younger people doing that type of thing, I find it very inspiring. I'm twenty-two, by the way.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Soul Surfer just turned 13, but after posting a lot for a month, she's been absent for three weeks. I think MoFo got banned for being too adult.

I enjoy seeing that kind of stuff. I definitely perceive the benefit of human relations and social interaction and whatnot, so whenever I see younger people doing that type of thing, I find it very inspiring. I'm twenty-two, by the way.
I've never done any kind of forum before so this is good experience for me I think!

A system of cells interlinked
Oh, I wish!!!

42 now

The People's Republic of Clogher
Oh, I wish!!!

42 now
Still older than me!

My my reckoning, you'd have been in the year ahead of me in school. In *a* school, I mean.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Each of us had to carry a lump of coal to school in the morning to light the boiler.

I was actually talking to my old headmaster the other day - He retired the year I left Primary.

He's 95...