The Movie Forums Top 130 Albums Countdown

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
I think I can count the number of times I've listened to Different Class on one hand and each time I forget every song that isn't "Disco 2000" or "Common People" as soon as I've heard it.

Haven't heard Nightfall.

A system of cells interlinked
Never heard of Pulp! I will check it out after I finish with Candlemass...

Don't want to spoil the excitement but it looks like Camo might have already put up #76 in the list at the head of this thread

If that is the case I'm pretty sure it's this prog rock offering from '74:

Don't want to spoil the excitement but it looks like Camo might have already put up #76 in the list at the head of this thread

If that is the case I'm pretty sure it's this one:
lol, you had me check The only reason i sorta believed you was because i had Blackwater Park on the list like an hour before i posted them yesterday haha.

lol, you had me check The only reason i sorta believed you was because i had Blackwater Park on the list like an hour before i posted them yesterday haha.
Wait, Chyp guessed BWP?

Queen songs range from awesome to dreadful to me, and it's a much bigger toss up than just about any other band. Don't even know if i've heard any of their studio albums, only songs and greatest hits i think so i should try that. Freddie Mercury's voice was incredible of course though.

Congrats Ms.M, you made it! Sorry gbg Don't worry, like i said everyone that voted got at least one on the list.

Will be out most of tomorrow so i'll most likely post them earlier, can't say when yet as i don't know when i'll be going out. I don't have another one until Tuesday

Much prefer early Queen, have never even listened to that one.
Well done Ms. M though.

Queen is yet another classic artist whose hits I enjoy, but I've never bothered to listen to an actual album. At some point I probably ought to remedy that.
Like i said, same i haven't listened to a studio album of theirs. I don't even know what one is most often called their best. They feel like the best example of a Greatest Hits Band to me.

Love the some clean, ate some queen, didn't vote for any of their albums.
Quoted for posterity

When you get to reveal your complete list please, please, please, please do so via voice text - could be some loverly weird and wonderful albums on it

Queen is yet another classic artist whose hits I enjoy, but I've never bothered to listen to an actual album. At some point I probably ought to remedy that.
Not a fan of Queen. I do like th eodd song or two, though, and recognise the talent involved. Just not really my thing....