Hello from the Netherlands!

Tools    

Hi everyone - another movie enthusiast checking in.

Been looking for a forum to discuss movies - old or new. Judging from the amazing content (and name), it looks like I am at the right place.

You can guess from my not so subtle username that I am a big fan of David Lynch's work. The quirky writing style and eccentric, surrealist storytelling is what made me fall for his movies (and the gorgeous actresses who starred in these movies). Lost Highway and Mulholland Drive to name a few.

I do realize that there is so much more to explore, and that is what I am planning to do here. Cheers!

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Welcome to the MoFo gang
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

Hi everyone - another movie enthusiast checking in.

Been looking for a forum to discuss movies - old or new. Judging from the amazing content (and name), it looks like I am at the right place.

You can guess from my not so subtle username that I am a big fan of David Lynch's work. The quirky writing style and eccentric, surrealist storytelling is what made me fall for his movies (and the gorgeous actresses who starred in these movies). Lost Highway and Mulholland Drive to name a few.

I do realize that there is so much more to explore, and that is what I am planning to do here. Cheers!
Welcome. I like the Netherlands. My uncle lived in Zandaam near Amsterdam.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Welcome

to

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome!

Big fan of Lynch, as well. Perhaps not as addicted to watching his films as I was years ago, but stull enjoy him quite a bit.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
is Turks Delight really the most popular Dutch movie? I've been there 6 times, and really miss my (framboos) Dubbel Frisss, Cassiss, Kaneelstokjes.. Lekker! But I'll never learn to spell alsjteblieft.