Le Movie Critic

Tools    

So this is my introductory post. Me and a buddy of mine decided to start doing dumbass movie reviews. No one in the world knows about it yet though. I have not had the time to share anywhere really on the internet. Here is a sample video of a review.Oh well i just have to post 24 more times before making a link work.....I figured that a movie forum would be a good place to start posting and sharing my videos. But i have a feeling this might not work out but i will cross my fingers and hope you are accepting!

Originally Posted by Le Movie Critic
Me and a buddy of mine decided to start doing dumbass movie reviews.
Well, you came to the right place.

No one in the world knows about it yet though.
And they never will if you continue doing them here.

I have not had the time to share anywhere really on the internet. Here is a sample video of a review.Oh well i just have to post 24 more times before making a link work..... Anyways if your really that interested google Le Movie Critic. I figured that a movie forum would be a good place to start posting and sharing my videos. But i have a feeling this might not work out but i will cross my fingers and hope you are accepting!
You will probably be banned.

Well, they are both right. For starters, things like this are allowed now. However, not in the way you are doing. So what I thought I might do, is move this thread, and edit it into your intro thread. Join us as an actual member, getting to know members, and sharing about movies in more than just your video review post, and this should work!

So, just in case you decide to join us in a MoFo Movie Lovin' way! Welcome!

Thanks i think.. I get banned for showing my movie reviews... So you moved my thread to the proper category?

Welcome... everyone here gives movie reviews of films they seen.. so sure join right in.. but remember to follow the rules.. then everyone is happy!

Thanks i think.. I get banned for showing my movie reviews... So you moved my thread to the proper category?
You get banned if you pop in with links on everything, only showing some other site, and not joining in on anything else. We have so much here to join in on, from movies, to other hobbies and interests. There's a game section, and more movie threads than you'd ever be able to keep up with. So join in, and welcome!