Who Would You Bring Back to Life for One More Movie?

Tools    

Gone back to reading
Bunuel and Dali make another film together starring Artaud, with guest appearances by Anais Nin, Henry Miller, Soren Kierkegaard and Regina Olsen, Friedrich Nietzsche and Lou Salome, and Diogenes and Alexander the Great.

That's some bad hat, Harry.
I'd love to see Jack Lemmon make another movie. Or Robin Williams.

Bunuel and Dali make another film together starring Artaud, with guest appearances by Anais Nin, Henry Miller, Soren Kierkegaard and Regina Olsen, Friedrich Nietzsche and Lou Salome, and Diogenes and Alexander the Great.
This would be awesome. Maybe throw Burroughs into the mix too?

Sharon Tate

The movie is: The Bride of Frankenstein

I'll bring back a duo - Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock.

Something like North by Northwest.

Robert Shaw. One of my favorite actors.

I would resurrect Orson Welles and Alfred Hitchcock in 2024, give them six months to catch up and then watch them make the greatest movie ever made.

Actor - Sterling Hayden. I'd love to see him directed by someone like the Coen brothers in a neo- noir.

Director - got to be Kurosawa really. Boring answer but I'd like to see him combine with a cinematographer like Deakins or Lubezki or Hoytema.

I would resurrect Orson Welles and Alfred Hitchcock in 2024, give them six months to catch up and then watch them make the greatest movie ever made.
I'd have Orson Welles star in an Alfred Hitchcock movie.

Mesmerized would appreciate....Vincent Price, using that whatever pretentious accent he had.

Me too. He was a genius. I wish he would come back to do another Pink Panther movie.
Judy Garland, Charlie Chaplin, Jerry Lewis, Paul Newman, Buster Keaton , Marlon Brando.