The MoFo Top 100 of the Nineties Countdown

→ in
Tools    

Oh yeah, I wasn't going to allow it but at that point I was like "f#ck it." I can't remember who but I think they voted for both. Can't seem to find the specific list in my files, maybe they'll come forward.
Ah fair enough. Although I know Hitchfan was the only person other than me to vote for Fire Walk With Me, maybe he voted for it then. He should of told me if he did!

Anyway, my list (starts at #1)

• Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me
  • Sydney (Hard Eight)
  • Con Air
  • Dead Man
  • The Wrong Trousers (Short)
  • Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
  • Man Bites Dog
  • Miller’s Crossing
  • Boogie Nights
  • Barton Fink
  • The Straight Story
  • The Player
  • A Bronx Tale
  • Pulp Fiction
  • The Big Lebowski
  • Unforgiven
  • Goodfellas
  • Fargo
  • Magnolia
  • Toy Story 2
  • Scream
  • Jackie Brown
  • Reservoir Dogs
  • Heat
  • Se7en

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
As the 90's list comes to an end, and the complete tally of votes has been completed, what else can round it off, other than Sexy's thoughts:

Reviews

Oh stop it guys, you're making me blush.

Seriously though, thanks for the vote of confidence. Except for you of course, Sexy. But I was fully expecting that. D'you think maybe you're getting a tad predictable?

Thank you, Weeman. I laughed hard. It was better than my videos.

That's the best thing I've seen in ages, weeman. I've got tears rolling down my face.

Now that's some quotable **** right there.

"Even this f**king video is in a foreign language. Fu**ing Harry Lime."

My favorite part was the Guapo bit, by the way.
My favourite bit was that exchange with "Rodent".
"Even this f**king video is in a foreign language. Fu**ing Harry Lime."
These bits are all brilliant. The whole video is brilliant. I am proud of you Weeman.

Goodfellas (MY LIST: 1) is by far the best film of the 90s. In fact, one could make a case for it as the best film of the last 50 years, not something that could seriously be said about any other film from the decade. It is an unbelievably intoxicating rush. Take the breahtaking whole apart and you see brilliant scene after genius scene, a movie where every moment is a classic in its own right.

As the 90's list comes to an end, and the complete tally of votes has been completed, what else can round it off, other than Sexy's thoughts:

Completely awesome, Hilarious! Great work!!!

I am glad you all like it I'm glad Sexy likes it too

I have to say my favourite bit is the Rodent bit. That panned out perfectly.

Is there some way to commemorate this moment as a historic landmark in creativity in MoFo history?
You could give me money I guess

Had to break my no plus rep rule for that. Well done, weeman!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

What movie is that scene really from?
Downfall (2004).

There's an absolute slew of parodies on Youtube.