The Top MoFos Countdown Part 3

Tools    

Who gets the MoFie if this ends up being the Best Thread of the Year next year? Technically I started it and I've been 40% of the drama so far. Would it be me or Suspect or maybe even Miss Vicky since she was the former host? Or would we split it three ways?

Who gets the MoFie if this ends up being the Best Thread of the Year next year? Technically I started it and I've been 40% of the drama so far. Would it be me or Suspect or maybe even Miss Vicky since she was the former host? Or would we split it three ways?
I think you mean Worst Thread. Might want to fix that typo there.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Whoever started it of course....

Vicky - Nothing, I just figured that gif belonged in here.

Suspect's Reviews

I would like the cliff notes version of what happened here. Too lazy to read through this.
The countdown was originally going to happen in April and I was going to host, but Sexy Celebrity couldn't let go of control and vetoed a change I made to the rules, so I stepped down.

TheUsualSuspect has taken over hosting duties. Ballots are due on January 31st. Send your lists to him.

Swan, MovieGal, and hk have asked not be included. Some people are okay with that, some people aren't. Either way there's no rule against voting for any of them.

This petty bickering is threatening to breach to spiritual unity of the forum. I feel I must intervene and diffuse the situation with some calming music.

What??????

But I voted for all three of them... Baaaaaaallssssss! I don't really understand why people get so worked up about something that is just meaningless fun. I've been getting quite a few good laughs out of this thread so far.

And all prior Top MoFies threads for that matter.

The top animation thread showed me that these top mofo lists are all utterly and completely pointless, except to have fun. Or for some people to have drama I guess.

The top animation thread showed me that these top mofo lists are all utterly and completely pointless, except to have fun. Or for some people to have drama I guess.
'Cause that's not insulting or anything...

ETA: Just had a look back at the Animation List. Funny how among the list of voters one particular name is absent. Seems to me that if you don't bother to vote, you don't get the right to bitch about the results.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I think these lists are fun. They can start good friendly banter too which is always a good thing.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
All this countdown does is give me flashbacks of being in the 4th grade. We had to write something about our best friend. Well, it turned out that the person that I considered to be my best friend apparently didn't think the same about me.

So, if I should do this, I will have to come up with 25 names of people that I think might put me on their list, too.

This gives me something to think about for the next few days.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
So, if I should do this, I will have to come up with 25 names of people that I think might put me on their list, too.

This gives me something to think about for the next few days.

That's weird. I never even thought about it that way. I'm sure there are a bunch of people on my list who won't even think about putting me on their lists.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
That's weird. I never even thought about it that way. I'm sure there are a bunch of people on my list who won't even think about putting me on their lists.
Yeah, I figure the great majority wouldn't even consider me, but I like to, at least, think that the people I would add to my list would consider me for thiers.