Realising who ya mates are!

Tools    

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Apologies to all the MoFo's. I've been away for a while. Me been on another forum. (SA). I've never met such a bunch of arrogant, up their own backsides "i know it all" 'ers!. Needless to say, i've learnt from my mistakes and will be posting here on MoFo more frequently from now on. As this is where me mates are.

Forgiveness will be appreciated.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
God forgives all

but I do not.

Welcome back!
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Originally Posted by Godsend
God forgives all

but I do not.

Welcome back!
LoL. Nice . I aint been away that long.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Welcome back . What's SA?
I think it's a gas station.

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Sa is SomethingAwful. Not only is it cack but you have to pay. Twice.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by The Sarge
Sa is SomethingAwful. Not only is it cack but you have to pay. Twice.
heh! "cack"
Welcome back.
I post hither and yon, but the MoFos are the best balance of 'nice' and 'knowledgeable' around.

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
heh! "cack"
My initials are C.A.C

welcome back, what was the other forum?

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Eyes
welcome back, what was the other forum?
Shell.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Welcome back mate!

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Shell.
...and not the Velveeta kind.

A system of cells interlinked
Welcome back Sarge!!!

MoFo is my forum home, too. I stop by MJ sometimes, but MoFo is where I hang my hat.

Originally Posted by Sedai
I stop by MJ sometimes
You should be very wary the next time you stop by Michael Jackson

Sedai is a rollin' stone.

I am having a nervous breakdance
I have a confession to make... I have started to visit another forum. It's great fun actually... It's the official homepage of the Swedish Church of Satan. Some of these guys are really celebrating the death of the Pope. But when I ask them why exactly the are so happy, they really don't know now do they...

welcome back. i do sometimes visit the forums on bloody-disgusting.com but this is my orginal forum and i love it here