The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Halfangel/Dev, my beautful wife

Domino our new St Benard

My grandaughter Chloe and I at a local water park.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	devoraha.jpg
Views:	643
Size:	138.0 KB
ID:	27179   Click image for larger version

Name:	domino1a.jpg
Views:	1274
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	27180   Click image for larger version

Name:	adionnechloe1.jpg
Views:	603
Size:	361.9 KB
ID:	27181  

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I believe your dog found one of your toys!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I had to pop out to the garage just now and noticed this hideous monstrosity:

Look closely. There's a second rainbow.

Ugh!

My laptop just arrived! It's so soft and big (damn it!). I can't install chrome apparently but I just find out Mozilla is the #1 in a lot of polls so I'm happy with Mozilla now . Thanks a lot Dave! This computer is amazing, I can't wait for Overwatch to be installed
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed.jpg
Views:	870
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	27266  

The People's Republic of Clogher
Glad I was able to help.

I'm always a bit nervous recommending something which costs a lot of money but that laptop looks a winner.

EDIT - Apparently there's an additional hard drive bay so you'll be able to upgrade the size without having to re-install Windows.

Thanks Matt, now I'll never sleep tonight...

- and the baby isn't helping either, the whole situation is on sum Rosemary's Baby type of sh*t, I can't deal with it man...

IT'S THE DEVIL'S SPAWN!!! AARRGHH

Okay, here is a photo of something very beautiful... oh, and there's this random picture of some sunlight going through some trees too... so yeah

In all seriousness though (kinda), from left to right, it's the obligatory I'm-on-vaction-poser-picture, then a photo I took recently, and then the black-and-white-makes-everyone-hotter-picture.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Dat face expression... Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I got into an argument with someone in my local pub (I was very drunk); he hit me and I fell on a broken bottle. 5 stitches on the back of the neck, great night.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I got into an argument with someone in my local pub (I was very drunk); he hit me and I fell on a broken bottle. 5 stitches on the back of the neck, great night.

Damn, hope you feel better!