Movies that you're tired of before they're released

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
She didn't say long, she said overlonged, like there were scenes that don't fit there, and to me every scene did do a purpose.

But it just got better and better and better and better.

Anyone remember the anti-Cruise sentiment waaaay before Interview With A Vampire came out? Man I'm glad IMDB wasn't around back then.

Same thing..overlonged means excessively long .
Not really. Long can still mean good. Overlonged mean it ran longer than it had to.

You want to post like me?
I'm tired of that Alice in Wonderland movie. I love Depp And Bonham Carter but it just seems like the same Burton-recipe, slightly altered. Actually I don't love Carter. Don't dislike her though. She's just... Meh.
And basically every movie with puppets. I hate puppets.

Welcome to the human race...
Anything that can be traced to Judd Apatow is more than a little irritating. What with seeing all the same people pop up in the movies and the fact that the jokes aren't even that great, and now Funny People, which is apparently aiming for some serious drama as well?

I have to admit, there's a part of me that wants to see it, though.

I have to admit, there's a part of me that wants to see it, though.
Good idea

As of lately, the trailer for Sorority Row have been getting on my nerves.
I've only seen it once and it's already on my nerves.

Actually all the trailers before IB had this 1up competition going on.

Sorority Row - ok dumbest thing ever
Halloween 2 - well it's dumb , but it's better than that last one
Wolfman - well ... I guess I'd rather see this over Halloween 2
Shutter Island - WHOA !!!

I meant that I kept thinking that the movie was going to be over after a climatic scene, and then it just kept going.
A bit like that third LotR film then. I thought I was trapped in some kind of hideous time loop watching that.

I know we all have opinions here but it seems like a lot of people are jumping on the 'Dark Knight was ok but overrated' bandwagon all of a sudden. I felt it lived up to the hype, which, considering the aggressive promotion techniques used, is a major accomplishment. The fact remains, whether you see it as a piece of art of summer blockbuster, you rarely get a film like The Dark Knight.

Anyways, Twilight, Seth Rogen/Judd Apatow vehicles and, um, Twilight

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I cant stand these HSM films they grind my gears, and the news of another 1 - 3 is bad news for me.