The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Got some seriously lovely Abs happening there, Kendra. Looking pretty ripped. Good to see you back!

Oh wow a little cav. Lovely dogs! How old, Matt?

You ready? You look ready.
Got some seriously lovely Abs happening there, Kendra. Looking pretty ripped. Good to see you back!
Thanks! It doesn’t hurt that I’ve discovered a new love for crop tops.

"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

In the drunken stupor that is Mardi Gras, someone decided to pass around a picture of me in marching band in high school. Despite my protest, my dad is a sucker for old pictures of me in high school, and decided to keep it instead of immediately using it as kindling.

I'm the one farthest to the left with the tenor sax, and during that show I was lucky enough to be paired with one of my best friends; the guy with the tuba. Figured some of you may enjoy HIGH SCHOOL MARCHING BAND SHAME.

I happen to like marching bands, Gang.

A system of cells interlinked
I will have to dig around to see if I have any pics from my marching band days. Freshman and sophomore year I was in The Rincon High Marching Band in Tucson, AZ. I was on the bass drum line both years. Then I moved to a different school in a different (and not as good) division. At that school, I played snare both years. Drumline represent! I have some pics kicking around somewhere!!!

I will have to dig around to see if I have any pics from my marching band days. Freshman and sophomore year I was in The Rincon High Marching Band in Tucson, AZ. I was on the bass drum line both years. Then I moved to a different school in a different (and not as good) division. At that school, I played snare both years. Drumline represent! I have some pics kicking around somewhere!!!

A system of cells interlinked
Philately isn't a crime. It just sounds like one.
That was a Simpsons quote. Sadly, or maybe not so sadly, I don't actually collect stamps. Vinyl records, on the other hand...

there's a frog in my snake oil
Sweet!

This whole deal is alien to me as a Brit. (Well, we've got old school brass band heritage, but the razzmatazz is distinct And our New Orleans gumbo is just called stew...)

I fell totally in love with this Pride of Arizona Radiohead medley. The practice run has such a raw edge. (Think I posted it here roughly a milllion times )

And that led to me this crazy practice session by the rhythm section:

Fricking love that. So hypnotic.

Def dig out your pics! (Early days video footage even better )

Went vinyl hunting today, primarily film soundtracks...found this pup. Pricey, but mint condish...

Gratuitous hand shot!

Fricking love that. So hypnotic.

Def dig out your pics! (Early days video footage even better )
Yeh it is. Do the kids have to buy the instruments or are they supplied by the school? I'm not sure we have any schools here that have big bands. Shame.

I got pissed one night and deleted my Liquid Sky review and a bunch of others. I shouldn't have done that. I hate starting over. Liquid Sky is an experience.
Sounds like something Sexy Celebrity would do.

Hey you know that Facebook gender swap app you did. I wonder what would happen if you uploaded the female version of you...would the app generate a male version that looked just like you? You should do it and post it here, please!

I got pissed one night and deleted my Liquid Sky review and a bunch of others. I shouldn't have done that. I hate starting over. Liquid Sky is an experience.
I can probably restore that. Drop me a PM if you like.

Sounds like something Sexy Celebrity would do.

Hey you know that Facebook gender swap app you did. I wonder what would happen if you uploaded the female version of you...would the app generate a male version that looked just like you? You should do it and post it here, please!
I wish SC would stop jerking around and come back, already. I hope he's OK. Maybe it was time for him to move on from internet horseplay. It happens. Healthy, I'm sure.