Pirates Of The Carribean 5

Tools    

They need too make Bloom in dark evil role cause they could mention that Elizabeth either died or left the island when Will had that one day off .

Post script 2016: Johnny Depp once the darling of critics and fans alike, finally shot himself in his last remaining foot with his appearance in yet another one of those Pirates of the Caribbean films...aptly named, Dead Men Tell No Tales. Mr Depp can now be found hanging out with Different Strokes child actor Gary Moore and ex presidential wanna be Donald Trump. You can buy their three autographs for the price of a bottle of Boone Farm. For $5 more Depp will let you pet his pet parrot Puddles.
can we keep mean politics away from fun pirate movies?

thnx!

wait, Dead Men Tell No Tales... a splash vault movie! yes!

Really dislike that trailer... The biggest torn in the eye is the CGI. I know all about the rendering process and how it will all be better (most likely) for the final cut of the film, but I hate how all is CGI here; ship sailing, water, cliffs etc etc. Pirates was at least often on-location... If this will be the go-to way of doing the rest of the movie too, I'll hate this entry.

The Look of the pirate makes me wish Davy Jones or Black Beard would come back. I always said the villain should have been Captain Flints ghost.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I actually like these films a fair bit, perhaps, not as much Stranger Tides, but I enjoy them as entertaining bouts performed with a charismatic lead at the forefront. It isn't a mindless fun reasoning behind my enjoyment either, I simply find them entertaining and mostly well-made, and for that reason, I am looking forward to this film.

All i hope is Depp brings back some of his magic because some of his recent films have been downright awful. Mortdecai had a good trailer but the movie itself couldn't even beat paint drying on the wall.

As long as Johnny depp is captain Jack, theres not much that can go wrong tbh.
(and he will always be captain jack, because pirates of the Caribbean wouldn't survive without him)

Its a series about a funny pirate doing hilariously crazy stunts and fighting sea monsters, as long as captain jack is there being his normal self, people will always watch it.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I'll see it to support the aussie film industry but I;m still dirty about depp and his spoilt brat of a wife's (ex wife) dog smuggling stunt.

I'll see it to support the aussie film industry but I;m still dirty about depp and his spoilt brat of a wife's (ex wife) dog smuggling stunt.

It's not the worst thing a movie person has done and still manages to get work, especially when you compare it to people like Salva and Polanski.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Oh yeah I know, but it could have had catastrophic consequences for us, and the way they mocked it really wound me up.

Still, I'm looking forward to this. I wont boycott movies, espeically aussie made movies, because of actors being morons in their private time.

eta and he makes up for being a moron by getting jack to bring joy to very sick kids with cancer.

Cinemacon-2017 has had a screening... and the audience have given overwhelmingly good reviews.
Some have even said it's better than the original movie.

Please be good, please be good, please be good.....

If this movie sucks, can Johnny Depp go to movie jail?

Depp was on-off for years, then Pirates made him super cool... then he became a douche actor-for-hire and made some seriously bad choices and getting involved with some questionable publicity...

I think this movie well be Deppers' make-or-break movie.