The Caitlyn appreciation thread!

Tools    

Cait- looking back- i just dont think i said enough.
I admit that i dont know you that well. But when i first started posting on the forums, i had no idea what i was doing, and every other post out of me was just nonsense, but it was the encouragement from people like you that got me to 500 posts, and you know that 500 posts means that your basically in for the long run. Thanks!

i was going to do this earlier but i was at school and had to run...it's corny but i love making acronyms.

C is for caring and clever
A is for avenger
I is for intelligent
T is for tenacious
L is for loving (and lovable )
Y is for her yakkity-yak-don't-talk-back fair use of authority
N is for being such a wonderful neophiliac to all those who come in
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

You guys should have warned me this was make Caity and day… You guys are the greatest... A friend told me earlier today that in order to be happy, I needed to feel like I belonged… and because of each and everyone of you (and a few absentee MoFo’s who should know who they are)… MoFo is home, you are all family, and I definitely feel like I belong… Love you guys…

Glitter, I like the acronym… I need to put the Y line on my desk… Now who said something about a couple of Guinness…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
You guys should have warned me this was make Caity and day… You guys are the greatest... A friend told me earlier today that in order to be happy, I needed to feel like I belonged… and because of each and everyone of you (and a few absentee MoFo’s who should know who they are)… MoFo is home, you are all family, and I definitely feel like I belong… Love you guys…

Glitter, I like the acronym… I need to put the Y line on my desk… Now who said something about a couple of Guinness…
Caitlyn!!!!
Can I keep you?

Caity is awesome and so nice. so thank you

A system of cells interlinked
Thanks for all the responses folks!!

MEOW
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Put me in your pocket...

Welcome back Caity...
...and I hope you're feeling better soon.

I wasn't sure if we should start a new thread or simply re-activate this one. The good wishes and feelings are still the same sweet Caity. You sure have been missed around here.

Now, git stronger and git yerself back here.

Yea Caitlyn feel better miss ya. Heres a joke dont get it, but thats me!

The Emperor of Ice Cream
I hope you feel better ASAP! This place just isn't the same without you!

COME HOME SOON YOUR FLOCK IS MISSING YOU

coke kills drink pepsi
Thanks caity for being there when we needed you and always saying the rgith thing at the right time. I take my hat off to you and bow. I'm sorry for not posting earlier I was very sick yesterday and need to sleep.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Yes, Caity..... Stop being sick, will you? We miss you.... Get well, damnit!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

thanks caity it wouldnt be the same with out you