Missing MoFos

Tools    

Originally Posted by Equilibrium
Sexy Celeb, how is it I've been here for a while and we haven't really had any interaction..where dost thou dwell on the mofo site?
Well, whenever I post now, the moon is so blue it's like I'm living on Planet Of The Smurfs. And that's probably how it's going to be from now on. I'm surprised that I'm here now. This is OK with me, though, because I'm not watching many movies these days anyway. I recommend Brokeback Mountain, but then, who doesn't?

thanks for the welcome back Mofo, and no worries Caity, we've all made a fatigued mistake at some point or another

Anyone seen his Lordship around lately?

MIA

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
I haven't talked to Brian in a long time. Perhaps Holden has talked to him all real world like, but, who knows?

You ready? You look ready.
Yea, I miss Brian too. I wonder how he is?
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Are we talking about Lord Slayton? If so (or not), who's Ladylord, Lady Slayton?
Sorry...

I've been worried about LordSlaytan too. I've sent him several messages, but no response.

hi guys.. im new here... glad to a part of this forum....

Naisy
Nikki
Silver Bullet

And I'm sure I probably missed someone...
Nikki is in the big smoke doing I believe something on journalism and prob wont be back. We already know what SB is up to and as for me im not even that missing. Although touched that I made it onto a few peoples lists. Its weird its aww im missed and its hang on I have been popping in so why am I missed? am I invisible?? Am I dead

Nikki is in the big smoke doing I believe something on journalism and prob wont be back. We already know what SB is up to and as for me im not even that missing. Although touched that I made it onto a few peoples lists. Its weird its aww im missed and its hang on I have been popping in so why am I missed? am I invisible?? Am I dead

Psst.... Naisy.... check the date I made that post... you weren't checking in at all way back then.... and we missed ya' around here...

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
I'm still alive.

Hi all. I'm still alive!