Introduction

Tools    

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
Name: Bobby

Favorite Movie: Braveheart
Favorite Actor: Hmm...this is tough. A three way tie. Al Pacino, Ed Norton and Kevin Spacey
Favorite Actress: Reese Witherspoon
Favorite Director: I don't think I've seen enough really good movies to fairly say who it is.

A little info: I'm 16 years old, soon to be 17. I live in Dallas. I have 8 other brothers and sisters including a four month old baby sister. My Mom died from complications of a resperatory illness in February. I'm currently attempting to watch every film ever nominated for Best Picture. I look forward to posting.

Welcome, Bobby.

Originally Posted by BobbyB
I have 8 other brothers and sisters including a four month old baby sister.
I've got 6 younger siblings myself, so I can certainly relate. Here's hoping you stick around; though not at the expense of your brothers and sisters, of course.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and Welcome

Hey there Bobby.

Arresting your development
Welcome to the this little corner of the virtual web where we put the feet in our mouths, listen to somewhat classical music while melting toy soldiers in the microwave breaking them down to their last participle, pouring their remains into mugs, setting them on top of home made DVD coasters and sipping the reflections of our wide and varied tastes soaking in our caged mazes.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Welcome to MoFo Bobby.

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Welcome to the this little corner of the virtual web where we put the feet in our mouths, listen to somewhat classical music while melting toy soldiers in the microwave breaking them down to their last participle, pouring their remains into mugs, setting them on top of home made DVD coasters and sipping the reflections of our wide and varied tastes soaking in our caged mazes.
Wow. That is so freaky. I was just doing that. Erie.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I can't wait to get to know you guys better and see if I can hang with you guys in movie debates or something

Put me in your pocket...
Welcome to MoFo BobbyB.

Sorry to hear about your mom.

welcome Bobby hope ya stay around for a while

I like Reese Witherspoon, and I still need to see "Election," but I have never looked at Reese as that good. Oh, and welcome!

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by kinglear
I like Reese Witherspoon, and I still need to see "Election," but I have never looked at Reese as that good. Oh, and welcome!
you are missing out, not seeing Election. it is what you would call "off-beat black comedy" but its great. Reese pulls of a pretty good performance too!

Hi Bobby... welcome to MoFo... ... Braveheart is one of my favorites too...

Sorry about your Mom...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Hey bro...movies are silly. Seriously- who the hell would spent so much time trying to watch each and every movie? Yeah- there are a few good ones- but how lame is it to just hang out online and talk about movies all day? Man- you guys are nerds. Super-nerds.

I'll say welcome- but watch out. nerds...