Actor, director or fictitious character would you'd love to dine with?

Tools    

What actor, director or fictitious movie character would you love to have lunch with?

I am assuming you wouldn't have to worry about hordes of people swarming him or her.
There was a similar question to this recently but covered dinner with any three people from history. I only got to two, Arthur Conan Doyle and Max von Sydow, the latter partly because I'd like to ask him about his father, who was a professor of folklore . So I'll go with Max.

Should probably split this into two different questions because theres LOTS of actors and directors Id love to have lunch with but if given the option of meeting with a ficticious character its clearly a no brainer. Most superheros come to mind. Especially Wonder Woman who seems like she would appreciate a good conversation and Dead Pool who seems like would be great for some laughs. Yoda has gotta be near the top of my list. But being a Tolkien nut Id probably want to talk with Gandalf above everyone (although if Peter Jackson had included Tom Bombadill in his movies I would choose him). Also on my list would be:

Atticus Finch
Hannibal Lecter (from a distance and no liver thanks)
Indiana Jones
Wednesday Addams
Spock
King Arthur
Merln
Jean-Luc Picard AND Professor X (since they are the same person )
Jeffrey “The Dude” Lebowski

and theres probably 100 others Im not thinking of just this moment.Will get back to you...

This might just do nobody any good.
We could all use someone like Kevin to cook arroz con pollo for us and then silently affirm that our personalities and desires are not defects by any means.

Only if it was this Merlin :

Of course! "Thats it!" One of my favorite characters of all time. So many great lines and so much wisdom. Also reminds me Id love to have some quality time with Master Po from King Fu too. And not the stupid Panda.This guy:

Yoda has gotta be near the top of my list.
That sounds like it would be the most annoying lunch conversation, ever.
Well, I guess someone like Jar Jar Binks or Gollum/Smeagle might be worse. But still, pretty bad.

Of course! "Thats it!" One of my favorite characters of all time. So many great lines and so much wisdom.
I like it when Uther says "You don't understand, you're not a man" and I think that's why I like Nicol Williamson's Merlin so much – he's not human, he's something else and it shows. There's also that great scene amid the gold ramparts of Camelot where he's telling Arthur he's moving on to "other worlds".

That sounds like it would be the most annoying lunch conversation, ever.
A fan of great wisdom you are not? Who wouldn’t jump at the chance of having lunch with one of the greatest Jedi’s in the history of the galaxy! I would have SO many questions for him seeing how long he’s been around. And he could make me that weird creepy chili he made for Luke in his tree.

A fan of great wisdom you are not? Who wouldn’t jump at the chance of having lunch with one of the greatest Jedi’s in the history of the galaxy! I would have SO many questions for him seeing how long he’s been around. And he could make me that weird creepy chili he made for Luke in his tree.
A fan of Star Wars and irritating sentence structure I am not. Also a fan of Yoda's voice I am not.

I like it when Uther says "You don't understand, you're not a man" and I think that's why I like Nicol Williamson's Merlin so much – he's not human, he's something else and it shows. There's also that great scene amid the gold ramparts of Camelot where he's telling Arthur he's moving on to "other worlds".
I have a very good friend from college who to this day will call me out of the blue and say "UTHER!" to which I will respond "MERLIN!" That will never get old.

I actually memorized Merlin's speech he made after the Battle of Badon Hill and would recite it on special occasions (generally when I was drunk enough at ren fests or such) and it would always cause people to quiet down and listen just like in the movie.

I have a very good friend from college who to this day will call me out of the blue and say "UTHER!" to which I will respond "MERLIN!" That will never get old.
Excellent .

I actually memorized Merlin's speech he made after the Battle of Badon Hill and would recite it on special occasions (generally when I was drunk enough at ren fests or such) and it would always cause people to quiet down and listen just like in the movie.
That rings a bell as I've just recently watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail again and it's interesting they decided not to bother with Merlin, instead using "manky Scotch git" Tim the Enchanter .

My number one answer to this question would be someone who is no longer with us... I would have loved to have had a sit down with director-choreographer Bob Fosse.

Actor - Harrison Ford. For a lonnnngggg lunch. And why not a longer evening dinner later. And . ....we could also have late nite snacks; hey- we could order in.

Director- There s many, but if I have to pick one: Scorcese, of course.

Fictional character- Atticus Finch; to hear what this mild mannered, clearheaded, kind hearted, quiet, exemplary hero would have to say on how navigate and make sense of the state of things this world is in today.