What's your level of movie consumption?

Tools    

Hmm. I watched the entire 75 episodes of Monster in under a week, and for me that's already an accomplishment. When it comes to movies, I'd say a good four to five a week, depending on my tight schedule.

Literature major, voracious reader,
videogamer, net addict, film fan, frustrated teatrophile.
Blogger.

http://slapdashjelly.blogspot.com/

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
Wow I am surrounded by some serious movie buffs on here. Due to university and other commitments I don't find too much time to watch movies so usually it's just one or two a week and like Blue Lou, I too try to make sure those precious few movies I do watch are worth the time.

I watched three today, but I don't really have much of a life so it all works out.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I usually watch about 2-4 movies on dvd a week. But now that I've moved into my first appartment I have more time for it, especially since it's a 5 minutes walk from work, so until now in this week I've watched one movie a day, I hope to keep it like that.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I'd say 1-3 full movies per week for me. Not counting late-nite channel surfing and ending up zoning out through half of Diehard or Speed for the umpteenth time...LOL

Varies with me aswell. I watch about 2-3 a week, usually from a DVD I haven't seen. I try to go to the cinema at least once a week but lately it's been about once every two weeks.

Having a partner who isn't as into films as much as you are can really make it difficult to watch a lot of them. My new partner went to see Inception yesterday by herself while I was at work and she text me saying she had to walk out because the film was loud and all that but that was just an excuse, she just didn't understand it, I think.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
My consumption is fairly erratic - if I'm really into movies, as I am at the moment, I might watch three or four or more a week, other times I might go a month without watching any at all, if I have work, or books to read or writing to do.

I don't pay for anything, because I'm a big thief. That's how I'm able to do it. I can't imagine owning all those DVDs. I rarely see anything in the theaters that are good. I don't think there's a good indie cinema around where I live or even within a reasonable distance of where I live.

It wouldn't be free anyways.

one per week keeps me cool...

Anywhere from 5-10 per week at home, to about 4 a month at the cinema. I try to watch one film every night, unless something comes up.

Currently working through the Batman films, trying to hold off Batman & Robin until I can stomach it again.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
I usually average about 4-5 a week and that is at home. With a 2 year old, I'm lucky to get to the theaters a few times a year.

So you watch every film you've ever seen more than twice?????

^ fallacious application of mathematics

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
So you watch every film you've ever seen more than twice?????

^ fallacious application of mathematics
I should've clarified. I meant I rewatch about 3 movies a week at least. But films I like I'll definately watch more than twice.

Did they mop this floor with Dr. Pepper?!
Some weeks I watch one or two movies every day. Some weeks I watch only one movie all week. This week I had lots to do, so I'll probably only end up watching a couple movies.