T.V Characters Tournament -Serial dramas

Tools    

A few of my favourites have been mentioned already but it was still hard to get it down to nine! Me don't think any of these are going to win...

1. Lila 'Oh pardon my títs' West - Dexter

2. Julie - Les Revenants/The Returned

3. H. G. Wells - Warehouse 13

4. Myka Bering - Warehouse 13

5. Arby - Utopia

6. Joséphine Karlsson - Engrenages/Spiral

7. Eve Lockhart - Waking The Dead

8. Kalinda Sharma - The Good Wife

9. Irene Adler - Sherlock

10. Julie 'Finn' Finlay - CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Christine, you can keep those nominations the way they are. I had them both, but there are other characters I'd like to nominate that I don't think anyone else will, so it's fine.
Thanks Go

Chappie doesn't like the real world
So Guap dropped out and Teeter will replace him. If the other two don't have their noms in by the time I get home, everyone will get another one or two more. That should be around 8.

I'm talking to you Stag and Gideon.

A system of cells interlinked
I nominate Tatiana Maslany!

Tatiana Maslany - Sarah Manning - Orphan Black

Tatiana Maslany - Alison Hendrix - Orphan Black

Tatiana Maslany - Cosima Neihaus - Orphan Black

Tatiana Maslany - Helena - Orphan Black

Tatiana Maslany - Beth Childs - Orphan Black

Tatiana Maslany - Katja Obinger - Orphan Black

Tatiana Maslany - Rachel Duncan - Orphan Black

If anyone still wants to play, but missed the signups, please, let whoever that is have my spots. I seriously don't watch much TV and I'd be a bad voter. If anyone else wants to play, please, take away my nominations and give the nomination spots to that person. I don't care.

If anyone still wants to play, but missed the signups, please, let whoever that is have my spots. I seriously don't watch much TV and I'd be a bad voter. If anyone else wants to play, please, take away my nominations and give the nomination spots to that person. I don't care.
If you end up doing this you should at least keep Scully

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Alright I will now give my nominations since Guap dropped out.

1. Derek Morgan-Criminal Minds

2. Penelope Garcia-Criminal Minds

3. Cordelia Chase-Angel

4. Allen Francis Doyle-Angel

5. Rose Tyler-Doctor Who

6. Abby Sciuto-N.C.I.S.

7. Christian Troy-nip/Tuck

8. Phoebe Halliwell-Charmed

9. Seth Bullock-Deadwood

10. Anthony Dinozzo-N.C.I.S.

Hey, Teeter. Dr. House was already nominated. Thanks a million for taking a spot on such short notice.

I'm calling time on the other two. Everyone gets one more nomination. Slob, Christine, Jiraffe, Monkey and Camo get two more by random drawing. Please edit these other nominations into the other post so it will be easier for me.

Sorry this is taking so long to get started.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Hey, Teeter. Dr. House was already nominated. Thanks a million for taking a spot on such short notice.
Alright I'll change it and add another to it. No problem.

The changes have been made. Twice. LOL! I couldn't decide, and then I did.

I just realized that I divided up those nominations between 13 people and not 11. Argggg. People signing up for this and not playing has made this a headache. I'm trying to get someone else in last minute.

Sorry guys. I've been rather busy these past few days. What exactly is it we're doing? Are we not to nominate characters people have already mentioned?

Sorry guys. I've been rather busy these past few days. What exactly is it we're doing? Are we not to nominate characters people have already mentioned?
There you are. Good! Nominate 11 people not already nominated by anyone else. Still lots of good stuff out there.