"Getting To Know You" Song Tournament

Tools    

Cricket.

It's another song about him and his wife and how he was a dirty white boy when he met her. And he still is.

Derek Vinyard.

I've seen him nominate this before and it screams his kind of music.

I've seen this nominated before in the past.

I think it's Captain Spaulding.

It has to do with hunting and the outdoors.

ROUND 1 - DAY 5:

Alkaline Trio - Radio vs. Ted Nugent - Fred Bear-I liked both of these songs. I'm feeling Mistique for the first, and Captain for the second.

Eminem - Lose Yourself vs. Lyda Roberti - My Cousin In Milwaukee-Derek for Eminem and Vamp for the other.

Metallica - I Disappear vs. AFI - Silver and Cold-Liked both; Gatsby for the first and Sane for the second.

Eddy Arnold - Make the World Go Away vs. Aerosmith - The Other Side-Gb for the first and Raul for the second.

Garth Brooks - Much Too Young (To Feel This Damn Old) vs. Outkast - SpottieOttieDopalicius-Chyp for first and Nostromo for second.

Cheap Trick - In the Street vs. Paramore - Daydreaming-SC for the first and Mistique for the second.

Magic Dirt - Rabbit with Fangs vs. Foreigner - Dirty White Boy-Slob for the first and Gatsby for the second.

Seven of Nine - It Can't Be Wrong vs. Henri Mancini - Theme from The Pink Panther-First Tugg, second CR.

Billy Joel - Captain Jack vs. The Fray - Love Don’t Die-GB for the first and Gunner for the second.

Alkaline Trio - Radio vs. Ted Nugent - Fred Bear

Eminem - Lose Yourself vs. Lyda Roberti - My Cousin In Milwaukee

Metallica - I Disappear vs. AFI - Silver and Cold

Eddy Arnold - Make the World Go Away vs. Aerosmith - The Other Side

Garth Brooks - Much Too Young (To Feel This Damn Old) vs. Outkast - SpottieOttieDopalicius

Cheap Trick - In the Street vs. Paramore - Daydreaming

Magic Dirt - Rabbit with Fangs vs. Foreigner - Dirty White Boy

Seven of Nine - It Can't Be Wrong vs. Henri Mancini - Theme from The Pink Panther

Billy Joel - Captain Jack vs. The Fray - Love Don’t Die

Metallica.... I haven't listened to it, yet, but I guess that it's SilentVamp because she's the Metallica woman.

I also think SilentVamp may have nominated the Michael Jackson - Rock With You song that appeared yesterday, unless Mistique was fibbing.

Honeykid, did you mean to skip this match, or did you miss it by mistake?
I've edited my original post to include this, gbg/ I've gone for 28 Days to save you trawling through all the posts.

DAY 5:

Garth Brooks - Much Too Young (To Feel This Damn Old) vs. Outkast - SpottieOttieDopalicius

Seven of Nine - It Can't Be Wrong vs. Henri Mancini - Theme from The Pink Panther

Master of My Domain
ROUND 1 - DAY 4:

Guns N' Roses - Ain't it Fun vs. Slaughter - Up All Night
That GNR song is a hidden gem so only fans know about it... but Captain and cricket have denied it being their song so I'll just go with Sexy. I have no idea who nominated the other song so I'll say DV (are his songs still in even though he's out?)
Billy Murray - K-K-K-Katy vs. 28 Days - What's the Deal
That old song must be from CR since he's an oldie and a fan of even older stuff and the laid back attitude of "What's the Deal" reminds me of Nostro.
Shirley and Carmine - There Was You vs. Michael Jackson - Rock With You
GBG for the first one and cricket for that awesome Micheal Jackson song.
Anthrax - Lone Justice vs. Z Cars Theme
We already know "Lone Justice" is GS's song, very obvious choice from him. The other one seems like a Tugg song.
DOF - Codo vs. The Scaffold - Liverpool Lou

Sniff 'n the Tears - Driver's Seat vs. Radiohead - Karma Police
I don't if Sane is a Radiohead fan, but I'll just say Karma Police is his (or her? I don't remember lol) because of the atmopshere it it has
Black Flag - TV Party vs. Hair: The Musical - Hair
The person I'd imagine doing a TV party in an 80s fashion is either Sexy or CS, but Sexy's song have popped way too much these past few days so I'll go with Captain. I'll go with Silentvamp for the other song since he's a fan of musicals.
Kira Nerys - Fever vs. Cameo - Word Up

Laverne & Shirley - High Hopes vs. Battle Cry of Freedom

Originally Posted by Gatsby
Black Flag - TV Party vs. Hair: The Musical - Hair
The person I'd imagine doing a TV party in an 80s fashion is either Sexy or CS, but Sexy's song have popped way too much these past few days so I'll go with Captain. I'll go with Silentvamp for the other song since he's a fan of musicals.
Yeah, "TV Party" isn't mine. It's a fun song and I'd absolutely love nothing more than being around a bunch of drunk guys, but that didn't cross my mind for this tournament.

Although, it would have been funny if you had guessed "TV Party" was mine because you thought it was secretly about a transvestite party.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	TV Party.jpg
Views:	1594
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	23075  

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
ROUND 1 - DAY 4:

Guns N' Roses - Ain't it Fun vs. Slaughter - Up All Night
That GNR song is a hidden gem so only fans know about it... but Captain and cricket have denied it being their song so I'll just go with Sexy. I have no idea who nominated the other song so I'll say DV (are his songs still in even though he's out?)

Derek's songs are still in. I'm hoping that he changes his mind and decides to rejoin the tournament, so I'm not removing his songs.

And if you're right, and that Slaughter song is his nomination, he needs to come back very soon because it's currently tied and his vote could be the winning vote.

ROUND 1 - DAY 5:

Alkaline Trio - Radio vs. Ted Nugent - Fred Bear...Radio! ohh that's some messed up lyrics, Sci Fi Slob....Fred Bear, that's a tough one but woods and bears I'd say Spaulding.

Eminem - Lose Yourself vs. Lyda Roberti - My Cousin In Milwaukee...Eminem I'd say Tugg. Lyda Roberti I'd say Vamp.

Metallica - I Disappear vs. AFI - Silver and Cold...I believe Gatsby likes driving fast cars and jumping out of windows so Metallica is his. AFI I'd say is Mystique's cause she's a girl.

Eddy Arnold - Make the World Go Away vs. Aerosmith - The Other Side....Make the World Go Away sounds like a Christine song. The Other Side, hmmm who wants to go to the other side, I'm not even sure what the other side is? but if someone is going there it's Spaulding.

Garth Brooks - Much Too Young (To Feel This Damn Old) vs. Outkast - SpottieOttieDopalicius...Garth Brooks has to be GBG but she ain't old, she's still a youngster...Outkast goes to Nostro.

Cheap Trick - In the Street vs. Paramore - Daydreaming...no guess on Cheap Trick could be anybodies, actually I'm taking wild guesses on most of these. Paramore no guess either.

Magic Dirt - Rabbit with Fangs vs. Foreigner - Dirty White Boy....Rabbit with Fangs another angry song, who else is angry besides Sci Fi Slob?....Dirty White Boy, umm isn't that half of us? That sounds like Cricket could relate to that one.

Seven of Nine - It Can't Be Wrong
vs. Henri Mancini - Theme from The Pink Panther...I'm pretty sure GBG picked one of those songs.

Billy Joel - Captain Jack vs. The Fray - Love Don’t Die...Captain Jack... I believe Tugg has a Boat so he must fancy himself a sailing man, Captain Jack is his ode to the sea. Love Don't Die....sounds like Nickleback so must be dearly departed Derek.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
ROUND 1 - DAY 5:

Alkaline Trio - Radio vs. Ted Nugent - Fred Bear...Radio! ohh that's some messed up lyrics, Sci Fi Slob....Fred Bear, that's a tough one but woods and bears I'd say Spaulding.

Eddy Arnold - Make the World Go Away vs. Aerosmith - The Other Side....Make the World Go Away sounds like a Christine song. The Other Side, hmmm who wants to go to the other side, I'm not even sure what the other side is? but if someone is going there it's Spaulding.

Citizen Rules, did you mean to skip these matches, or did you miss them by mistake?

DAY 5

Seven of Nine - It Can't Be Wrong
vs. Henri Mancini - Theme from The Pink Panther