Happy Anniversary, Ðèstîñy!

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
This place would not be the same without you!!

Suspect's Reviews

Happy Anniversary, Des. Without you there wouldn't be any grilling around these parts.

Happy Anniversary D! Thanks for bringing me to this site, and guys please dont hold it against her

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Happy Anniversary Destiny!! Thanks for all you do!

Thanks everyone. It's my pleasure helping out. I've never stayed with anything involving other people for this long. Nowhere near this long. I'm not sure why that is, but I usually choose to be by myself. I guess you people are just too cool to make a break from. I'm sure there are a few of you that wish I still would make that break. Maybe later.

On most boards, I've never lasted past a few visits, much less 5 years. I've tried numerous boards, too. In all my time on-line, I've only been on 2 other boards a lot. For maybe one to two years. I was banned off both. No *****! The one board was a DJ Mix board, and the owner, who was also on my Instant Messenger, must have been real sensitive. I made a post one night to this other DJ that his mix was still my all-time favorite. (I still have a copy of it, too.) When I woke up the next day, dude had deleted himself off my Instant Messenger, I was banned, and the Winterfreak thread was gone. I let people know why he banned me, including the guy that made Winterfreak. The board was dead in a week or two. Oops! I had to. The ass lied about why he banned me. On the other board, which I was on a lot longer, (Maybe around 2 years, or close to it.) one of the moderators was jealous of me. She forever tried to cause me problems, and had a fit every time I was the one getting the attention. I liked helping people there, too. I have my entire life. Because of this, though, I was often mistaken for a moderator. Unfortunately for her, she never had that problem. One time, a member made a GIF that flashed all the moderators names, and he left her name off, but had mine on there. I left the board a bit later, like I always do once I'm bored, but too many people kept asking for me to come back. Stupid me. I did. She then joined a board I had, pretending to be someone else. We banned her after she caused problems there. We ended up nicknaming her Single White Female. Around that time is when she went to the owner with a big damn lie about me. He banned me. They then sent out a PM explaining why I was banned, but they didn't send it to anyone they thought might show it to me. I still received a few copies of it. For the next two years or so, she slowly deleted all 3,500 plus posts that I'd made on that board. I noticed this happening after a few visits back for some of my old threads. In the end, that board is lucky if it gets 5-15 posts in a 24 hour time span. Apparently, it's a bad idea to ban me.

Now that I've bored some of you with that story again, it's made me realize, no wonder I've stayed here. You're normal.

Anyway, thanks again for the thread, and for the cool photos. Especially Kurt, Micky, and Michael. Three of my favorite men.

p.s. Yoda, it's not my birthday, man!

Originally Posted by Ðèstîñy
He didn't even wish me a happy annie. The bitch!
You weren't talking about me in that statement, but I hadn't either and felt bad.

So .....

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

You weren't talking about me in that statement, but I hadn't either and felt bad.

So .....

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
That's funny. Yeah, he thinks he's coming to my house for dinner after that.

I don't think so!!!

Thanks Nebs, D3, and Raul!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy Anniversary!

Other famous Des's:

Noted Orangeman Des O'Connor

Des from Neighbours (Honeykid will know him, if no one else does )

Des Moines, whoever the hell that is - Google Images told me he was famous. Couldn't find a pic but I think he lives in this town so it'll have to do.

Happy very belated Anniversary, Des. Ya do good work