8 Movies To Die For.

Tools    

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Looks quite interesting. Pity it will "probably" never get a UK release (apparently we're too squeamish over here so the censors have to protect us).

Anyhoo, here's the trailer linky:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/indepe...iefor/trailer/

oh man I really want to see that hope I get a chance to

love peace and chicken grease
im really excited about this it just sucks that they are only playing in certain cities.
By streams that never find the sea;
Over snow by winter sown,
And through the merry flowers of June,
Over grass and over stone,
And under mountains in the moon.

Kool Aid Man
I'm Going and i can't wait i wanna c all of them its gonna b awesome

ahh its probably not even gonna play where im from that sucks

Originally Posted by ncloutz
ahh its probably not even gonna play where im from that sucks
Don't know where you're from, but HERE is a list from the official website of confirmed theaters in each State. And don't forget anybody interested in going, it's this weekend (Nov. 17-19).
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

It's not playing at my local theatre, so I doubt I will be able to see them. I was excited about them when I first saw trailers, but then I started thinking.. These movies probably suck. I don't know how something could be "so scary" that it got banned, I mean maybe years ago, but not today. It just doesn't add up to me.

Please do, I haven't spoken to anyone who has seen them, I really want to know if it's worth all the hype.

I hate horror film I these, they don't have the charisma.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by moviemat
I hate horror film I these, they don't have the charisma.
Uhhhhh

huh?

Hey, Charisma is hot!

Yea I feel stupid I thought these were 8 short films put together into one like big movie I got it wrong. I didnt get to see any of them but some friends of mine saw Grave Dancers and said it was absolutly horrible

See, I thought this would be the case. Tisk tisk, these darn marketing gimmicks...

Any news of this in the UK, can one get it over here?

Lost in never never land
I'll eventually see one of them, I don't have money to spend to see all of them now. But the film Mulberry Street has a friend of mine in it as an extra, and I guess that she ends up dieing several times in it.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

why cant canadians get it

that is so gay!

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Just to claify.... the trailer link i posted at the top is for last years movies. There is a new '8 MTDF' out this year.

Here's The Trailers for the 2007 collection