→ in
Tools    

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
2019 list coming soon.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

[center]42. Rocky II

41. Toy Story 3

"I should have seen this coming! It's Emily all over again!"
The Toy Story trilogy is one of the best trilogy's ever made, so it's only fair i include one of the movies. The third in the series is not only the best movie in the trilogy, its also the best animated movie ever made. Fun characters, great story, and a ton of heart make this the perfect family movie.

40. Flight

"Nobody could've landed that plane like I did."
Denzel Washington is one of the finest actors around, and Flight showcases maybe his best performance yet. Across the board the cast all deliver some fine performances, topped with a great story and Flight had to make my list.

The rep is for these two films.

Love The Wolf of Wall Street and Max Max: Fury Road.
I also like Die Hard and it was a favorite when I was a kid, but not so much anymore.

I hated Iron Man.

I've never actually seen Nightmare on Elm Street and haven't seen Batman Returns in a very long time, but for finishing your list!

I've never actually seen Nightmare on Elm Street and haven't seen Batman Returns in a very long time, but for finishing your list!
Please watch and write a review of Batman Returns.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
The Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgement Day is one of those rare occasions when the original movie is great, but the sequel is even better.

I love Iron Man. It's the role that Robert Downey Jr. was born to play.

I wasn't surprised that Die Hard topped the recent Action Movies Countdown, but while I think it's a great movie, it just didn't hold up as well for me on a recent rewatch.

thank

This is an excellent list which I only have a couple of minor quibbles...I hated Batman Begins and The Wolf of Wall Street, and there are a couple of films on the list that I have never seen, but it's a very solid list.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Congrats on finishing your list Optimus. Just added it to the countdowns list.

Just a quick catch-up on some of your choices. Fight Club I used to love but I've not watched it for a good long while. American History X I think is a really great film but because of the subject matter it's not one I'd ever be able to 'love'. Heat I've only seen once several years back and was left pretty indifferent by it but I'll give it a go again someday. Big for True Romance and Warrior. Hated Boogie Nights and felt largely the same about From Dusk Till Dawn. There is however also a number of films there that I love including both Terminator flicks, Die Hard and Iron Man.

I'd express my thoughts on Fury Road but I don't want to enrage Vicky again. Aliens I actually only saw for the first time last week; I thought I'd finally watch it with the sci-fi countdown coming up. I thought it was decent but I also had a number of issues with it and don't get why it's got such a passionate following. And Batman Returns is another I love, though it wasn't always the case. When I was younger I really didn't care for it whatsoever. I think it was just too dark and gloomy for me. In fact when I would watch through the Batman films as a kid I'm pretty sure I would skip that one to get to Batman Forever and Batman & Robin; the films I considered to be 'the good ones'. To think I was ever that young and stupid! However I saw it again a few years back and a couple of times since and have really fallen for it. I've discovered that I often love films with great production/art design (sets, costumes, props, make-up, special fx) and Batman Returns certainly qualifies.