Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

Good to see some Highlander avatars. I loved that film and the tv series, as well as the brilliant song, Princes Of The Universe. One of my favourite Queen tracks.

I had a tough time with this theme. I'm not really a fan of Queen and I've never seen Flash Gordon.

I've settled on this for now:

It's a plastic figure of Freddie made by Necca toys. It's one of several they've done of various music icons and since I have a small collection of movie figures, as well as a Kurt Cobain figure from this series, I figured this would do.

I wanted to stick with my ghost avatar but maybe later

so to keep in the spirit:

It's Queen it's Flash's theme and it's Will Ferrell from Blades of Glory

maybe later in the week I'll go with him as well

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I love this weeks theme fair play its a great choice of themes and im glad I can keep it for that much longer

I changed to a different picture of Amanda... and thought about changing again... but this one is kinda growing on me... so we will see...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Yes . . . 7thson, you are up next. Saturday, January the 16th. Then, unless I'm mistaken about Newt, I follow 7thson.
You said you were still in, Newt. So yep, you're next. I'll be after you. By then I'll have the list finished, although it's not too far wrong as it is.

Hey guys thanks for putting up with my theme, I know it was a bit "limited" But I loved all the avatars.

Hey guys thanks for putting up with my theme, I know it was a bit "limited" But I loved all the avatars.
I liked your theme... just wish I had had time to dig out the Highlander series and find a better shot then the ones I ran across on the net...

Wonder where n3wt is....