Tell Us Your Whole Life Story

Tools    

Well, maybe if you didn't try to force feed me crap you'd get a better reaction. Did you even stop and think about what you were doing? You did the very thing I was complaining about.

Well, maybe if you didn't try to force feed me crap you'd get a better reaction. Did you even stop and think about what you were doing? You did the very thing I was complaining about.
How do you know if you didn't read it?

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I'm guilty about the first part. I tell everyone everything. No particular reason for it, I just don't keep a lot private.

As to the second part, that's just how people are and they don't just do it on the Internet. I don't know how many times I've heard people say something just flat out wrong about dog behavior and keep on defending it even when I tell them that I am a dog behaviorist and even when I try to show them evidence that backs me up. Some people like to know everything and they hate to be wrong.
I was born on Sunday, on the 25th, at 9:01am.. (jk)

Speaking of dog behavior, I wish the neighbors would NOT leave their dog barking from 5:54am to the present (7am).. I yelled a few times, no respect.. I would hate to call the police (animal control no longer exists, as does lead-less water), but this has been going on almost every day for a year.

P.S. - I wouldn't mind reading everyone's autobiography.

I suppose a noncommittal is the only concession I can expect.

I'm not going to tell you my 'whole life story', Zotis, and I'm not going to post anything that isn't 'actually relevant to the topic' or 'directed at anyone' 'for any particular reason'.

I decided to offer you some specific tailored advice regarding something I actually know about firsthand. The irony is, this has only become another of those 'stupid pointless arguments' you mentioned, because, as you say yourself, 'you aren't even listening to anything they say'.

Originally Posted by Daniel M
contrary to whatever you think, some people actually care about what other people have to say.
For ****'s sake, Zotis, you're 30. There are people less than half your age more diplomatic than this.

This is one of the big problems of today.... And I'm as guilty of it as anyone else. If not more.
Yeah, I'm a little perturbed by how often I find myself skimming things. It's a really hard habit to get out of it. But then, it's at least partially borne out by the amount of fluff in most text.

Yeah, I'm a little perturbed by how often I find myself skimming things. It's a really hard habit to get out of it. But then, it's at least partially borne out by the amount of fluff in most text.
Yeah, sorry about that.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi...
You beat me to it! I was going to post this same thing. LOL.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

You're kind of in the position to do that, Yoda.

You mean on the forums? If so, yeah, true, though I was thinking of articles and essays and the like when I wrote that.
Yes, I meant as a moderator.
P.S. When are you going to tell us your life story?