Are You A Psychopath?

Tools    

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
79%

You can play hardball with the best of them! You know what you want and are not afraid to go for it – even if it means bending the rules occasionally and putting a few noses out of joint on the way. Nothing fazes you. You are decisive, self-confident and pretty much up for anything. You are a ‘means-to-an-end’ person. For you, it’s not necessarily a matter of right or wrong, but of what gets the job done. ‘Bring it on’ is your mantra, but to help those around you keep their heads, you should learn some tricks to help you temper your self-satisfying tendencies...

/Cues Halloween theme

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
48%
Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life

I did also pass a psychopath test in my history class, the teacher told us a riddle that was something like:

A young woman has grown up struggling to make friends, she's never really had a boyfriend before, and she attends her sister's wedding. There, she meets a man, they dance and talk to one another for the duration for the night, but after it ends, he never speaks to her again.
2 weeks later, she kills her sister. Why?

I quite quickly said "so she can see him at the funeral" and she was a bit stunned But I just thought it was a rational answer to it

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
I'm guessing the comments are the same every quarter becuase my 91% is the same as your 79 and Minios 100.

Also:

Mine was "legitimate" though, I answered truthfully. The test isn't in depth enough to be effective anyway mind you.

61% but what was up with that stupid music choice at the end.

No rock option? Seriously.. I like rock music/alternative how was that not an option.

Master of My Domain
I got 33%

"You are warm and empathetic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ¡®people person¡¯ and dislike conflict. ¡®Do unto others¡¦¡¯ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily."

Master of My Domain
61% but what was up with that stupid music choice at the end.

No rock option? Seriously.. I like rock music/alternative how was that not an option.
Yeah that was a problem for me too. Where's reggae and funk and all those good stuff?

I took the test and got the same results as last time, 9% last time, 12% this time.

Your
score 12%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.
And that still fits me to a tee!

I took the test and got the same results as last time, 9% last time, 12% this time.

Your
score 12%

And that still fits me to a tee!
This is what happens to someone who doesn't have TV.
(Imagine a whole nation of non-psychopath people without TV!)

This is what happens to someone who doesn't have TV.
(Imagine a whole nation of non-psychopath people without TV!)
It's amazing how thousands of years of world peace meant nothing, and suddenly we all turned violent and started having wars once TV was invented.