The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Bet she doesn't get that a lot. :P

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Caitlyn

I am in here somewhere, I am wearing the blue uniform...
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	012.jpg
Views:	530
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	5466  

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I've had a few people asking questions pertaining to Katrina… so, I thought I would share a couple of pictures… the first one is pretty much what is left of the neighborhood I used to live in… the second one is close to where my parents did live… and the third is the road in Mississippi I always used when I went to visit a few cousins…
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	NO.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	5473   Click image for larger version

Name:	slidell.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	134.7 KB
ID:	5474   Click image for larger version

Name:	Highway 90.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	5475  

Wow Caity they are amazing, it is incredible what nature can do

I am having a nervous breakdance
That's insane....

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

A system of cells interlinked
Damn Pyro, you look like a cat I used to hang out with. had I not seen your pic before?

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Caity~ holy crap! That pic of the road looks more like War of the Worlds damage than hurricaine. How did it crumble like that?? The pic of where your parents lived is also really impactful. Did they stay in NOLA, or leave to dryer pastures?

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Caity~ holy crap! That pic of the road looks more like War of the Worlds damage than hurricaine. How did it crumble like that?? The pic of where your parents lived is also really impactful. Did they stay in NOLA, or leave to dryer pastures?

Sammy, the wind and storm serge wiped out the road… whole sections of Highway 90 in Mississippi just disappeared… but the really sad part is the towns and communities that are just gone… some places look like they never existed at all…

My parents are living with relatives north of NO… and are not moving back…

there's a frog in my snake oil
Oh no you d'int sorry

Arresting your development
I don't think so… … looks like a toy one to me…
I like the retractable extension Spontoon batons better. They have a certain coolness to it.

Hey kids... don't ever disarm an officer of their batons... they hate that! Also you'll damn well feel that one in the mornin' with a roll of head call paper for a pillow on their cold, cold floor.

I am in here somewhere, I am wearing the blue uniform...
I see you, I see you...You are the fouth one from the top in the 2nd row and you are the one handcuffing that guy who looks like Gols....oh wait that is Gols....uh nm.