Why there are so many *ssholes in this world?

Tools    

Some guy just accused me of cheating on chesshotel (by using a program). I use it sometimes bc im the stupidest in the world, so I cant stand it any more. But why are there so many mean, vicious people? I'm sick and tired of pretending to be nice, while I want to say f+ off! žFrom noe on, if someone attacks me, like Stirchley, I'll just ell her f+ off! If I get banned, so be it!

On chesshotel you see the real nature of people. you cant get banned, so I play, and all of a sudden, the opponent says fyou! your mom s+ my d+ etc! I've had enough, so I went berzark, and if someone s+hits, i tell them theyre in hell!

No more mr nice guy. From now on ill be honest. Ive been lying, but ill state my real views now. Ive been lying about women, everything in fact. I can't stand James stewart.

Well damn, Beatle. I'm sorry. It really sounds like you're frustrated and angry beyond belief.

The best you can do is probably almost like you do know. Say screw it, and leave it be. Some people like that can't be helped. Some people are just mean, annoying or screwed up. They were raised wrong or have a sh*t life, don't let it get to you. It often does, but then you just need to move on...

I'm here, Beatle. The kind people of MoFo supports you.

Thanks.

I hate this place! I come here bc there's evil in me. I want to torture myself. bc it's easier to byte the apple then to residt temptation. I hate it bc it's addictive, I'm here for days without end, cant sleep, so normally I get sick beyond belief and hung the toilet for days! Plua, I hate this form of communication. I say something, and have to wait hysterically and anxiously for god knows how long,if ever. And, don't I pay Yoda for this? Don't you feel like a looser doing that?

Miserable, lonely,suffered, pathetic, mentally ill people use this forums. Not all, but certainly me!

I must say one more time, I hate this Stirchley bitch.(and many others) I'm on a good way to get banned, but I'll get rid of this place once and for all!

I always say to people in these scenarios, "why are you more worried about others rather than yourself? Why are you letting them effect anything to do with your life? They'll be them, you be you, if you don't like something they're doing or saying, just ignore it as best you can. Let them be @ssholes, that is their punishment"

I always say to people in these scenarios, "why are you more worried about others rather than yourself? Why are you letting them effect anything to do with your life? They'll be them, you be you, if you don't like something they're doing or saying, just ignore it as best you can. Let them be @ssholes, that is their punishment"
Yes, but EVERYONE has a tolerance limit! You can't ignore an @sshole shooting you!

Alright Beatle, calm down. You don't want to turn into the thing you hate. Just ignore people like that. It's way easier to do on the internet than in real life.

Also why do you hate Stirchley?

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I always say to people in these scenarios, "why are you more worried about others rather than yourself?
Great question... Ever since 2012, I met someone at the farm in Australia, and we started traveling together, couchsurfing together, working together, and then again a year later, he's been telling about coming here for years, and when he finally does, he totally flakes out, not answering e-mails, and later saying he was drunk for two days (it only takes 3 seconds to e-mail or call)... Even yesterday he calls me wondering if we can meet, even though he has to be at the bus station at 4pm... I have a cousin who says he'll go South, and come back up North, since he was about 30 minutes away.... While he's driving down there, he calls me back and says he's not thinking straight, and feels rushed (then why call me??)....

I didn't sleep last night.. I know a lot of it isn't the essentials, because I've known he's a selfish person, but to talk, especially about his American experience, seeing how someone whose traveled all over thinks of my city, etc etc...

And, this despite me deciding to cut out almost everyone out of my life, having no interest in vulnerability or meeting anyone new.

Great question... Ever since 2012, I met someone at the farm in Australia, and we started traveling together, couchsurfing together, working together, and then again a year later, he's been telling about coming here for years, and when he finally does, he totally flakes out, not answering e-mails, and later saying he was drunk for two days (it only takes 3 seconds to e-mail or call)... Even yesterday he calls me wondering if we can meet, even though he has to be at the bus station at 4pm... I have a cousin who says he'll go South, and come back up North, since he was about 30 minutes away.... While he's driving down there, he calls me back and says he's not thinking straight, and feels rushed (then why call me??)....

I didn't sleep last night.. I know a lot of it isn't the essentials, because I've known he's a selfish person, but to talk, especially about his American experience, seeing how someone whose traveled all over thinks of my city, etc etc...

And, this despite me deciding to cut out almost everyone out of my life, having no interest in vulnerability or meeting anyone new.
You should always count on people to be unreliable, then you're never disappointed
But it sounds like, at some point, they'll need you to be there for them, it'll be easy to think "why should I?" (That's probably almost everyone's reaction) but maybe it'll be you that makes the difference?

You should always count on people to be unreliable, then you're never disappointed
But it sounds like, at some point, they'll need you to be there for them, it'll be easy to think "why should I?" (That's probably almost everyone's reaction) but maybe it'll be you that makes the difference?
That's the odd thing -- when someone says something, I always have doubts, and it's frustrating because I'm the opposite; my word is better than stone. I've been trying to maintain my hermit status, I gave someone from my past another chance, but I think I finally learned my lesson...

That's the odd thing -- when someone says something, I always have doubts, and it's frustrating because I'm the opposite; my word is better than stone. I've been trying to maintain my hermit status, I gave someone from my past another chance, but I think I finally learned my lesson...
But that brings it back to my first point, only worry about what you're doing, sounds as though you've given enough chances, only you know all the variables so as long as you're happy with your decision then it's the right one (obviously by "happy with your decision" you know what I mean, it's not something to be happy about)

But that brings it back to my first point, only worry about what you're doing, sounds as though you've given enough chances, only you know all the variables so as long as you're happy with your decision then it's the right one (obviously by "happy with your decision" you know what I mean, it's not something to be happy about)
Believe me, I've tried, I've given a few "last chances" in my mind..But the minute someone calls me, I seem to soften up.... However, in the last few years I've lost tolerance and just cut ties in various ways, and in in the last year, I don't even wanna leave the house.

Believe me, I've tried, I've given a few "last chances" in my mind..But the minute someone calls me, I seem to soften up.... However, in the last few years I've lost tolerance and just cut ties in various ways, and in in the last year, I don't even wanna leave the house.
Of course you soften up, having hope or faith in people isn't a bad thing, but it potentially leads to disappointment (only if you let it)
I know what you mean though, I went through a period of not going out as much, but people have just as much chance of surprising you as they do disappointing you, but you have to give them a chance. Don't take anything personal, their actions are down to them and them alone

Thanks.

I hate this place! I come here bc there's evil in me. I want to torture myself. bc it's easier to byte the apple then to residt temptation. I hate it bc it's addictive, I'm here for days without end, cant sleep, so normally I get sick beyond belief and hung the toilet for days! Plua, I hate this form of communication. I say something, and have to wait hysterically and anxiously for god knows how long,if ever. And, don't I pay Yoda for this? Don't you feel like a looser doing that?

Miserable, lonely,suffered, pathetic, mentally ill people use this forums. Not all, but certainly me!

I must say one more time, I hate this Stirchley bitch.(and many others) I'm on a good way to get banned, but I'll get rid of this place once and for all!
Hold it. HOLD IT... what do you pay Yoda for?
We all pay an IP for service, but as far as I know this site is free.

Also I'm now intrigued about the lies "about women." What's that all aboot?

I think women take waaaaaay to much sh*t on the internet. I don't know you, but how about you take it back a notch? If you're just joking, then haha.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Hi Beatle, Everyone has crap days, matey, and I saw in another thread it was 50c yesterday and melted your vinyls which is total sht that would send anyone over the edge, but going days without sleep and food, and weeks without washing and tidying up, it;s probably time, and I say this as a mofo cyber buddy, to see your GP before you end up in hospital.

I hope things improve.